Today's letter from the Editor
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 11 January 2014
Morrisons launches online shopping
Morrisons has launched its online food operation after making its first deliveries in the Midlands. The supermarket chain expects to be covering 50 per cent of the country by 2015. Its delivery charges will be between £1 and £5.
Bank of Israel head in line for Fed job
President Barack Obama is to nominate Stanley Fischer, a former governor of the Bank of Israel and a vice-chairman of Citigroup, as deputy chairman of the US Federal Reserve under new Fed chairman Janet Yellen.
Goods trade passes US in value terms
China has replaced the US as the world’s largest trader of goods. The value of Chinese goods trade in 2013 was $4.16 trillion, while the US total was $3.5trn over the first 11 months.
Growth marginally slower as 2013 ends
The National Institute of Economic and Social Research has estimated that the UK economy grew by 0.7 per cent in the final quarter of 2013, down from 0.8 per cent in Q3.
Barclays will miss rate-swaps deadline
Barclays is likely to miss by a month the Financial Conduct Authority’s 12-month deadline for clearing up the small business rate-swaps mis-selling scandal.
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen
- 4 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 5 Teen suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction in front of deputy PM