The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
2. Postman Pat.
4. The Noise Abatement Society.
6. John Le Carre (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Honourable Schoolboy, and Smiley's People).
8. Norman Lamont.
9. Elvis Presley.
10. Birds of prey: The Maltese Falcon; The Eagle of the Ninth; "The Owl and the Pussycat".
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for