Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Drink me
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Mulled wine fruit basket, £67.57, Fortnum & Mason
2. Taster selection of Lyme Bay country wines, £12 for 5, Waitrose
3. Selamlique Turkish coffee, cinnamon, £7.95, Harrods
4. Bull bottle opener, £20, Design Museum Shop
5. 'Vintage Cocktails' by Brian Van Flandern, £32, Liberty
6. 'Drink up' drinks dispenser, £32.50, Jamie at Home
7. Illy FrancisFrancis!X1 espresso machine, £399, Espresso Crazy
8. Sipsmith London Dry Gin, £27.49, Sipsmith; astrological sign bottlestop, £18, V&A shop
9. Nyetimber sparkling English wine, 2006 Classic Cuvee, £29.99, Harvey Nichols
10. Jasmine tea set, £25, Canton Tea Co
11. Glenfiddich vintage reserve 1975, £499, Glenfiddich
12. Tea/coffee pot with lid, 60cl, £79; espresso cups, £22 each, by Tomfisk from Skandium
13. Hot chocolate drink 70%, £8.50, Prestat
14. Sacred vodka, £28.95, Sacred Spirits
15. Coca-Cola paper cup dispenser, £33.99, Selfridges
16. Brissi silver-plated tea caddy, £29, John Lewis
17. Bottles roller blind, £38.99, Bodie & Fou
18. Louis Jadot Chateau de Julienas red boxed, £18, John Lewis
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
Anachronistic and iniquitous, grammar schools are a blot on the British education system
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: PHP Deve...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This Big 4 giant is seeking ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have personal tax exp...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...