Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Grooming
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, aftershave balm, £32, John Lewis
2. Kent hair brush, £20, Kent Brushes
3. King of Shaves razor, £5.39, Boots; Lithium Ion Pro mini cordless trimmer, £110, Wahl; gnomes, £23 each, Skandium; white frame, £9, John Lewis; black frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
4. Acqua di Parma Colonia travel spray, £74, Harrods
5. Molton Brown Solar men's gift set, £49, John Lewis
6. Murdock vetiver candle, £35, John Lewis
7. Penhaligon's Elixir massage oil, £40, Penhaligon's
8. Ultra Facial Moisturizer, £36, Kiehl's
9. Philips nose & ear trimmer, £9.99, John Lewis
10. Taylor of Old Bond Street manicure set, £59.95, Go-British
11. No 88 bath oil by Czech & Speake, £69, Harrods
12. Shave stand in gold, £18.75, Eshave
13. Moustache soap, £6, Anthropologie
14. Trad Shaving Cream, Vintage Shaving Company, £9.95, Harrods
15. A*Men limited edition, £50, Thierry Mugler
16. Washbag, £29.95, Fenwick
17. Nasomatto Pardon fragrance, £108, Liberty
18. Bruce Oldfield fragrance, £90, Liberty
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
Amazon’s minimum spend doubled: customers must now spend £20 to get free delivery
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 #NotGuilty: Second Oxford student writes of brutal rape by two men who then threw her in a bin as part of campaign against victim blaming
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...