Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Grooming
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, aftershave balm, £32, John Lewis
2. Kent hair brush, £20, Kent Brushes
3. King of Shaves razor, £5.39, Boots; Lithium Ion Pro mini cordless trimmer, £110, Wahl; gnomes, £23 each, Skandium; white frame, £9, John Lewis; black frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
4. Acqua di Parma Colonia travel spray, £74, Harrods
5. Molton Brown Solar men's gift set, £49, John Lewis
6. Murdock vetiver candle, £35, John Lewis
7. Penhaligon's Elixir massage oil, £40, Penhaligon's
8. Ultra Facial Moisturizer, £36, Kiehl's
9. Philips nose & ear trimmer, £9.99, John Lewis
10. Taylor of Old Bond Street manicure set, £59.95, Go-British
11. No 88 bath oil by Czech & Speake, £69, Harrods
12. Shave stand in gold, £18.75, Eshave
13. Moustache soap, £6, Anthropologie
14. Trad Shaving Cream, Vintage Shaving Company, £9.95, Harrods
15. A*Men limited edition, £50, Thierry Mugler
16. Washbag, £29.95, Fenwick
17. Nasomatto Pardon fragrance, £108, Liberty
18. Bruce Oldfield fragrance, £90, Liberty
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: I recruit for contract mechanical design...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client based in the Midlands is looki...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Ecommerce Executive Working with an...