Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Grooming
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, aftershave balm, £32, John Lewis
2. Kent hair brush, £20, Kent Brushes
3. King of Shaves razor, £5.39, Boots; Lithium Ion Pro mini cordless trimmer, £110, Wahl; gnomes, £23 each, Skandium; white frame, £9, John Lewis; black frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
4. Acqua di Parma Colonia travel spray, £74, Harrods
5. Molton Brown Solar men's gift set, £49, John Lewis
6. Murdock vetiver candle, £35, John Lewis
7. Penhaligon's Elixir massage oil, £40, Penhaligon's
8. Ultra Facial Moisturizer, £36, Kiehl's
9. Philips nose & ear trimmer, £9.99, John Lewis
10. Taylor of Old Bond Street manicure set, £59.95, Go-British
11. No 88 bath oil by Czech & Speake, £69, Harrods
12. Shave stand in gold, £18.75, Eshave
13. Moustache soap, £6, Anthropologie
14. Trad Shaving Cream, Vintage Shaving Company, £9.95, Harrods
15. A*Men limited edition, £50, Thierry Mugler
16. Washbag, £29.95, Fenwick
17. Nasomatto Pardon fragrance, £108, Liberty
18. Bruce Oldfield fragrance, £90, Liberty
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Dynamics CRM D...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...