Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Grooming
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, aftershave balm, £32, John Lewis
2. Kent hair brush, £20, Kent Brushes
3. King of Shaves razor, £5.39, Boots; Lithium Ion Pro mini cordless trimmer, £110, Wahl; gnomes, £23 each, Skandium; white frame, £9, John Lewis; black frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
4. Acqua di Parma Colonia travel spray, £74, Harrods
5. Molton Brown Solar men's gift set, £49, John Lewis
6. Murdock vetiver candle, £35, John Lewis
7. Penhaligon's Elixir massage oil, £40, Penhaligon's
8. Ultra Facial Moisturizer, £36, Kiehl's
9. Philips nose & ear trimmer, £9.99, John Lewis
10. Taylor of Old Bond Street manicure set, £59.95, Go-British
11. No 88 bath oil by Czech & Speake, £69, Harrods
12. Shave stand in gold, £18.75, Eshave
13. Moustache soap, £6, Anthropologie
14. Trad Shaving Cream, Vintage Shaving Company, £9.95, Harrods
15. A*Men limited edition, £50, Thierry Mugler
16. Washbag, £29.95, Fenwick
17. Nasomatto Pardon fragrance, £108, Liberty
18. Bruce Oldfield fragrance, £90, Liberty
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Alwaleed bin Talal: Saudi Prince to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
£15000 - £16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you've got first class custo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a medium s...
£11830 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working in a friendly, sales ta...
£15000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...