Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Grooming
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, aftershave balm, £32, John Lewis
2. Kent hair brush, £20, Kent Brushes
3. King of Shaves razor, £5.39, Boots; Lithium Ion Pro mini cordless trimmer, £110, Wahl; gnomes, £23 each, Skandium; white frame, £9, John Lewis; black frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
4. Acqua di Parma Colonia travel spray, £74, Harrods
5. Molton Brown Solar men's gift set, £49, John Lewis
6. Murdock vetiver candle, £35, John Lewis
7. Penhaligon's Elixir massage oil, £40, Penhaligon's
8. Ultra Facial Moisturizer, £36, Kiehl's
9. Philips nose & ear trimmer, £9.99, John Lewis
10. Taylor of Old Bond Street manicure set, £59.95, Go-British
11. No 88 bath oil by Czech & Speake, £69, Harrods
12. Shave stand in gold, £18.75, Eshave
13. Moustache soap, £6, Anthropologie
14. Trad Shaving Cream, Vintage Shaving Company, £9.95, Harrods
15. A*Men limited edition, £50, Thierry Mugler
16. Washbag, £29.95, Fenwick
17. Nasomatto Pardon fragrance, £108, Liberty
18. Bruce Oldfield fragrance, £90, Liberty
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This Market Leading Kitchen and joinery suppli...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Junior Carpenter / Carpentry ...
£65000 - £90000 per annum + £150k ote: h2 Recruit Ltd: An award winning innova...
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They supply 5,500 customers in the North...