Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Kitchen kit
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, £419, John Lewis
2. Stuart Gardiner's Seasonal Guide to British Fruit and Vegetables apron, £24.50, Liberty
3. Apple holder, £78, Whippet Grey
4. Mark Hix carving masterclass and feast dinner, £150, Brown's Hotel
5. Paxton & Whitfield cheese baking set, £15, Waitrose
6. 'Cook Eat Smile', by Bill Collison, £13.25, Amazon
7. Sparrow & Finch living larder, £199.95, John Lewis
8. Gordon two-person picnic hamper, £180, Fortnum & Mason
9. Provenance storage jars, from £14, John Lewis
10. 'Carmen the Sheep' cheese board, £29.95, Liberty
11. Nigel Slater-designed dish cloth, £13.95, Liberty
12. 'The Art of French Baking' by Ginette Mathiot, £24.95, Phaidon; chef's book easel, £12, Graham & Green
13. 'The Flavour Thesaurus' by Niki Segnit, £15.39, Waterstones
14. Igrill cooking thermometer, £62, Igrill
15. 'Love Hate' oven gloves, £14, Whippet Grey
16. Bowls by Paul Smith for Stelton, from £40, Paul Smith
17. Michaela Gall 'Voodoo Couple' serving spoon and fork, £95, The Shop Floor Project
18. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards, £45, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Ukip's official health spokesperson: 'Honestly, I have no experience in health whatsoever'
'Cigarettes, whisky, and wild, wild women'
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Doctors to trial 29-point checklist for elderly patients facing 'unavoidable' death
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
- 1 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 This crazy skiing video will leave you feeling queasy
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...