Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Kitchen kit
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, £419, John Lewis
2. Stuart Gardiner's Seasonal Guide to British Fruit and Vegetables apron, £24.50, Liberty
3. Apple holder, £78, Whippet Grey
4. Mark Hix carving masterclass and feast dinner, £150, Brown's Hotel
5. Paxton & Whitfield cheese baking set, £15, Waitrose
6. 'Cook Eat Smile', by Bill Collison, £13.25, Amazon
7. Sparrow & Finch living larder, £199.95, John Lewis
8. Gordon two-person picnic hamper, £180, Fortnum & Mason
9. Provenance storage jars, from £14, John Lewis
10. 'Carmen the Sheep' cheese board, £29.95, Liberty
11. Nigel Slater-designed dish cloth, £13.95, Liberty
12. 'The Art of French Baking' by Ginette Mathiot, £24.95, Phaidon; chef's book easel, £12, Graham & Green
13. 'The Flavour Thesaurus' by Niki Segnit, £15.39, Waterstones
14. Igrill cooking thermometer, £62, Igrill
15. 'Love Hate' oven gloves, £14, Whippet Grey
16. Bowls by Paul Smith for Stelton, from £40, Paul Smith
17. Michaela Gall 'Voodoo Couple' serving spoon and fork, £95, The Shop Floor Project
18. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards, £45, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...