Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Kitchen kit
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, £419, John Lewis
2. Stuart Gardiner's Seasonal Guide to British Fruit and Vegetables apron, £24.50, Liberty
3. Apple holder, £78, Whippet Grey
4. Mark Hix carving masterclass and feast dinner, £150, Brown's Hotel
5. Paxton & Whitfield cheese baking set, £15, Waitrose
6. 'Cook Eat Smile', by Bill Collison, £13.25, Amazon
7. Sparrow & Finch living larder, £199.95, John Lewis
8. Gordon two-person picnic hamper, £180, Fortnum & Mason
9. Provenance storage jars, from £14, John Lewis
10. 'Carmen the Sheep' cheese board, £29.95, Liberty
11. Nigel Slater-designed dish cloth, £13.95, Liberty
12. 'The Art of French Baking' by Ginette Mathiot, £24.95, Phaidon; chef's book easel, £12, Graham & Green
13. 'The Flavour Thesaurus' by Niki Segnit, £15.39, Waterstones
14. Igrill cooking thermometer, £62, Igrill
15. 'Love Hate' oven gloves, £14, Whippet Grey
16. Bowls by Paul Smith for Stelton, from £40, Paul Smith
17. Michaela Gall 'Voodoo Couple' serving spoon and fork, £95, The Shop Floor Project
18. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards, £45, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
The 10 Best new smartphones
Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, accused of choosing sex of baby
Uncooked curry leaves caused mass outbreak of salmonella in Newcastle, say health officials
Stripes set to be big for Dolce and Gabbana as fashion designers get 20 months in prison for tax evasion
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...