Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Kitchen kit
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, £419, John Lewis
2. Stuart Gardiner's Seasonal Guide to British Fruit and Vegetables apron, £24.50, Liberty
3. Apple holder, £78, Whippet Grey
4. Mark Hix carving masterclass and feast dinner, £150, Brown's Hotel
5. Paxton & Whitfield cheese baking set, £15, Waitrose
6. 'Cook Eat Smile', by Bill Collison, £13.25, Amazon
7. Sparrow & Finch living larder, £199.95, John Lewis
8. Gordon two-person picnic hamper, £180, Fortnum & Mason
9. Provenance storage jars, from £14, John Lewis
10. 'Carmen the Sheep' cheese board, £29.95, Liberty
11. Nigel Slater-designed dish cloth, £13.95, Liberty
12. 'The Art of French Baking' by Ginette Mathiot, £24.95, Phaidon; chef's book easel, £12, Graham & Green
13. 'The Flavour Thesaurus' by Niki Segnit, £15.39, Waterstones
14. Igrill cooking thermometer, £62, Igrill
15. 'Love Hate' oven gloves, £14, Whippet Grey
16. Bowls by Paul Smith for Stelton, from £40, Paul Smith
17. Michaela Gall 'Voodoo Couple' serving spoon and fork, £95, The Shop Floor Project
18. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards, £45, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
£20,781 to £24,057 per annum: East15 Acting School: The post involves general ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This role's responsibility also...
£26000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...