Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Kitchen kit
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, £419, John Lewis
2. Stuart Gardiner's Seasonal Guide to British Fruit and Vegetables apron, £24.50, Liberty
3. Apple holder, £78, Whippet Grey
4. Mark Hix carving masterclass and feast dinner, £150, Brown's Hotel
5. Paxton & Whitfield cheese baking set, £15, Waitrose
6. 'Cook Eat Smile', by Bill Collison, £13.25, Amazon
7. Sparrow & Finch living larder, £199.95, John Lewis
8. Gordon two-person picnic hamper, £180, Fortnum & Mason
9. Provenance storage jars, from £14, John Lewis
10. 'Carmen the Sheep' cheese board, £29.95, Liberty
11. Nigel Slater-designed dish cloth, £13.95, Liberty
12. 'The Art of French Baking' by Ginette Mathiot, £24.95, Phaidon; chef's book easel, £12, Graham & Green
13. 'The Flavour Thesaurus' by Niki Segnit, £15.39, Waterstones
14. Igrill cooking thermometer, £62, Igrill
15. 'Love Hate' oven gloves, £14, Whippet Grey
16. Bowls by Paul Smith for Stelton, from £40, Paul Smith
17. Michaela Gall 'Voodoo Couple' serving spoon and fork, £95, The Shop Floor Project
18. Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards, £45, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a white-ha...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading Solar P...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This organisation is changing the way at...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Web Designer is required to join a f...