Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Man about town
From billfolds for him to glitter boots for her, the second part of our ultimate Christmas gift guide has all your present needs nailed
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Wooden shoe lasts, £49.95, Selfridges; purple patterned socks, £17, Paul Smith; Duchamp multi-striped socks, £16.95, Harrods; oval frame, £11, and square frame, £9, John Lewis
2. Hugo Guinness for Coach billfolds, £130 each, Coach
3. Burberry Prorsum duffel coat with detachable hood, £1,895, Selfridges
4. Mr Chocolate moustaches, £4.99, Selfridges
5. Anatomica 8-inch plate, £50, National Gallery shop
6. Marni polka-dot cashmere scarf, £395, Mr Porter
7. 'Crazy Clown Time', David Lynch, £8.99, Amazon
8. Loewe Airplay speakers, £649 each, Selfridges
9. Jansen mug, £10.50, Liberty
10. Ties, £60 each, Brian Clarke
11. Green Cycloc bicycle storage, £61, Bodie & Fou
12. Etre Fivepoint texting gloves, £40, Selfridges
13. Cuben cushion by Simon C Page, £39, This is a Limited Edition
14. House of Holland pants, £21 each, Selfridges
15. Folk ruck bobble hat, £65, Liberty
16. Chuck Taylor All Star Hi, £81, Converse
17. '@earth' by Peter Kennard and Tarek Salhany, £9.99, Tate shop
18. Washed holdall, £38, Next
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Multi-skilled graphic designer ...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT: Austen Lloyd: Court of Protection Solic...