Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Man about town
From billfolds for him to glitter boots for her, the second part of our ultimate Christmas gift guide has all your present needs nailed
1. Wooden shoe lasts, £49.95, Selfridges; purple patterned socks, £17, Paul Smith; Duchamp multi-striped socks, £16.95, Harrods; oval frame, £11, and square frame, £9, John Lewis
2. Hugo Guinness for Coach billfolds, £130 each, Coach
3. Burberry Prorsum duffel coat with detachable hood, £1,895, Selfridges
4. Mr Chocolate moustaches, £4.99, Selfridges
5. Anatomica 8-inch plate, £50, National Gallery shop
6. Marni polka-dot cashmere scarf, £395, Mr Porter
7. 'Crazy Clown Time', David Lynch, £8.99, Amazon
8. Loewe Airplay speakers, £649 each, Selfridges
9. Jansen mug, £10.50, Liberty
10. Ties, £60 each, Brian Clarke
11. Green Cycloc bicycle storage, £61, Bodie & Fou
12. Etre Fivepoint texting gloves, £40, Selfridges
13. Cuben cushion by Simon C Page, £39, This is a Limited Edition
14. House of Holland pants, £21 each, Selfridges
15. Folk ruck bobble hat, £65, Liberty
16. Chuck Taylor All Star Hi, £81, Converse
17. '@earth' by Peter Kennard and Tarek Salhany, £9.99, Tate shop
18. Washed holdall, £38, Next
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Nobel Peace prize winner Albert Schweitzer once quipped: “Happiness is nothing more than good health...
Many years ago, I lost nearly all my upper frequency hearing as a result of military action. What pr...
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a senior appointment with huge potent...
£28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits: Randstad Education Newcastle: Permanent ...
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...