Could this be the most garish house to ever go on sale?
Semi-detached in Liverpool suburb is bursting at the seams with mock rococo furnishings… it isn’t bad for the price though
From the outside it’s an innocuous looking semi-detached in a Liverpool suburb, with only subtle hints of what the inside has to offer.
But enter the six bedroom house and it immediately hits you - a garish interior that would likely make even Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen wince. Maybe.
Each of the rooms is bursting at the seams with mock rococo furniture, ornaments and decoration, while the garden looks like the scene of a mad hatters tea party.
If you're still interested, the house is currently listed on rightmove.co.uk with an asking price of just under £300,000 - plus redecoration costs if the current design isn’t quite your thing.
Ominously, there is no mention of the flamboyant fittings in the listing and whether or not it comes furnished.
Located in the L23 postcode, its a sizable property featuring six bedrooms, four reception rooms, conservatory, driveway and large garden - not bad if you can look past the furnishings.
Life & Style blogs
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Global leading Energy Tra...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: CXL, Triple Po...