EDINBURGH FESTIVAL '98: Ticket Offers
Thursday 13 August 1998
The Pleasance (venue 33):
10 pairs of tickets for the first 10 at the box office:
7pm-7.45pm: Fran Landesman's Forbidden Games. In a late night piano bar, the customers dream of re-awakening their still lives. The wit, song and poetry of lyricist Fran Landesman and jazz composer Simon Wallace, with Ian Shaw.
Calder's Gilded Balloon (venue 38): 5 pairs of tickets for each show:
12.45pm-2.15pm: Tim Bray, Me and My Vice - Backstage 1
7pm-8.30pm: Theatre Volteface, Henry IV Part One. Meeting Point, Guthrie Street
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...