Beautiful bespoke suits for less than half price
Buy suits for £325 (usual price £750) with free embroidered name or initials
Friday 11 March 2011
Leading London tailors Dress2Kill are offering Independent readers a stunning two-piece bespoke suit for just £325 – for an incredible saving of over 56 per cent off!
Their highly skilled tailors will give you a warm welcome at any one of the three stores, where you will be given expert style advice to help create a look that’s right for you, from their extensive range of the finest British 100 per cent pure new wools and silk lining.
As part of this offer, Dress2Kill will also provide a free embroidery service with each suit so you can create a truly personalised look.
To take advantage of this splendid offer, call 020 7928 9558 and quote the code ‘IND56’, or visit their stores at:
- Waterloo: 47 The Cut, London SE1 8LF. Terms apply.
- Bank: St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
- Canary Wharf: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
This offer is valid for orders placed in August 2011 only, whilst stocks last.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Fashion Revolution Day: wear your clothes inside out and ask #whomademyclothes to support worker welfare
The world's first edible garden of cake
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
- 1 Bruce Jenner's 'Interview of the year': Suicidal thoughts, rejection by family members and new wardrobe
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...