Beautiful bespoke suits for less than half price
Buy suits for £325 (usual price £750) with free embroidered name or initials
Friday 11 March 2011
Leading London tailors Dress2Kill are offering Independent readers a stunning two-piece bespoke suit for just £325 – for an incredible saving of over 56 per cent off!
Their highly skilled tailors will give you a warm welcome at any one of the three stores, where you will be given expert style advice to help create a look that’s right for you, from their extensive range of the finest British 100 per cent pure new wools and silk lining.
As part of this offer, Dress2Kill will also provide a free embroidery service with each suit so you can create a truly personalised look.
To take advantage of this splendid offer, call 020 7928 9558 and quote the code ‘IND56’, or visit their stores at:
- Waterloo: 47 The Cut, London SE1 8LF. Terms apply.
- Bank: St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
- Canary Wharf: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
This offer is valid for orders placed in August 2011 only, whilst stocks last.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
'Excluded' dads put the heat on Mumsnet with campaign for parental parity in bringing up baby
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
- 3 Nemanja Matic interview: My family were in tears when we left Lisbon
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...