Beautiful bespoke suits for less than half price
Buy suits for £325 (usual price £750) with free embroidered name or initials
Friday 11 March 2011
Leading London tailors Dress2Kill are offering Independent readers a stunning two-piece bespoke suit for just £325 – for an incredible saving of over 56 per cent off!
Their highly skilled tailors will give you a warm welcome at any one of the three stores, where you will be given expert style advice to help create a look that’s right for you, from their extensive range of the finest British 100 per cent pure new wools and silk lining.
As part of this offer, Dress2Kill will also provide a free embroidery service with each suit so you can create a truly personalised look.
To take advantage of this splendid offer, call 020 7928 9558 and quote the code ‘IND56’, or visit their stores at:
- Waterloo: 47 The Cut, London SE1 8LF. Terms apply.
- Bank: St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
- Canary Wharf: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
This offer is valid for orders placed in August 2011 only, whilst stocks last.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Cervical cancer: Charity urges women to post messy lipstick selfies to promote smear tests
Broadmoor financial scandal: The £4m of NHS funds wasted at high-security hospital
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall during coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...