Beautiful bespoke suits for less than half price
Buy suits for £325 (usual price £750) with free embroidered name or initials
Friday 11 March 2011
Leading London tailors Dress2Kill are offering Independent readers a stunning two-piece bespoke suit for just £325 – for an incredible saving of over 56 per cent off!
Their highly skilled tailors will give you a warm welcome at any one of the three stores, where you will be given expert style advice to help create a look that’s right for you, from their extensive range of the finest British 100 per cent pure new wools and silk lining.
As part of this offer, Dress2Kill will also provide a free embroidery service with each suit so you can create a truly personalised look.
To take advantage of this splendid offer, call 020 7928 9558 and quote the code ‘IND56’, or visit their stores at:
- Waterloo: 47 The Cut, London SE1 8LF. Terms apply.
- Bank: St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
- Canary Wharf: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
This offer is valid for orders placed in August 2011 only, whilst stocks last.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...