Beautiful bespoke suits for less than half price
Buy suits for £325 (usual price £750) with free embroidered name or initials
Friday 11 March 2011
Leading London tailors Dress2Kill are offering Independent readers a stunning two-piece bespoke suit for just £325 – for an incredible saving of over 56 per cent off!
Their highly skilled tailors will give you a warm welcome at any one of the three stores, where you will be given expert style advice to help create a look that’s right for you, from their extensive range of the finest British 100 per cent pure new wools and silk lining.
As part of this offer, Dress2Kill will also provide a free embroidery service with each suit so you can create a truly personalised look.
To take advantage of this splendid offer, call 020 7928 9558 and quote the code ‘IND56’, or visit their stores at:
- Waterloo: 47 The Cut, London SE1 8LF. Terms apply.
- Bank: St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
- Canary Wharf: Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
This offer is valid for orders placed in August 2011 only, whilst stocks last.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...