Beauty makeover: Nars revamps e-commerce
Saturday 23 July 2011
It seems as if brands are busy polishing up their websites before the big September rush: after Balenciaga, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Dolce & Gabbana relaunches, it is the fashion crowd's darling beauty label Nars that has unveiled a bigger and better online destination.
In addition to artistic new photography and rich visuals of its products - like the cult Orgasm blush or Turkish Delight lip gloss - the brand has mainly improved interactive features: you will find tutorials, behind-the-scenes footage, and advice from founder François Nars, who of course also enlisted his now-famous French bulldog Marcel for numerous photo shoots.
Also, online shopping on the site should become a whole lot easier due to a quicker check-out process, better search functions, and iPhone/iPad compatibility.
Die-hard fashion fans might recognize the new site's aesthetic: the masterminds behind it are CREATETHE Group, also responsible for the websites of NOWNESS, Marc Jacobs, and Alexander Wang.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Product Specia...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading, Cit...
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Cornwallis Elt : Senior Business Analyst- Data, SD...
£45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior? Incredible P...