Bloglovin' Awards announced
Monday 14 February 2011
According to more than 250,000 online voters, Fashiontoast, The Sartorialist, and Who What Wear are among the most popular fashion blogs.
Rumi Neely, who won both Best Personal Style Blog and Blog of the Year for Fashiontoast, has maybe been most successful in turning a style diary into a business by starring in Forever21's fashion ads, among many other gigs she bagged thanks to her popular site.
Meanwhile, longtime street photographer Scott Schuman, who forms a match made in blogging heaven with fellow style clicker Garance Doré, was awarded the Best Streetstyle trophy for The Sartorialist, and Who What Wear was named Best News Blog.
Chances are you already knew about the above blogs. Enter this year's newcomers: the Man Repeller, a blog entirely dedicated to the kind of fashion that won't catch the guys' eyes, awarded with Most Original Blog, and The Blonde Salad by Italian blogger Chiara, which won Newcomer of the Year.
Life & Style blogs
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
- 1 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
- 5 SAG Awards: Fake applause track interrupts Reese Witherspoon
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: WEST LONDON - An excellent new opportunity wit...
£8 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A Florist Shop Manager is required to m...
£15000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading supplie...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This organisation is proud to b...