Brooke Burke announced as new face of Shape-Ups
Thursday 16 December 2010
TV personality Brooke Burke has inked an endorsement deal that goes through 2011 for the US footwear company Sketchers.
The brunette beauty will serve as the official face of Sketchers' Shape-ups, an orthopedic-looking shoe that promises to promote weight loss, firm calf and butt muscles, improve posture and strengthen your back. The fitness-oriented footwear competes with similar products out there that promise to deliver the same results like MBT shoes and Reebok's EasyTone sneakers.
Burke will appear in a campaign spanning print, TV, the Internet and outdoor placements, according to the California-based company. She had previously modeled for Sketchers in 1995 and also appeared in their "Nothing Compares to Family" charity campaign in 2009.
"She's a perfect fit to represent our family-friendly brand ," said Michael Greenberg, president of Skechers.
Burke will pose alongside reality star Kim Kardashian, who also signed up to appear in spring 2011 ads for Skechers Shape-ups. Previous spokesmodels for the ShapeUp campaigns have featured former athletes Joe Montana and Karl Malone and fitness guru Denise Austin.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber reach almost £154,000 on eBay
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...