Chanel to launch new nail polish line during Fashion's Night Out
Friday 19 August 2011
While September's global shopping event is mainly about fashion launches, designer meet-and-greets, and other sartorial treats, beauty fans will also get their money's worth.
Set for an international launch during Fashion's Night Out on September 8, Chanel's new and sure-to-be-sold-out lacquer collection Les Jeans will be denim-inspired, coming in three different shades of blue named Blue Rebel, Coco Blue and Blue Boy.
While fans of the brand know that its polishes tend to go within the blink of an eye, there will be some extra motivation to get shopping fast as this range will only be available through the end of September. Get them during Fashion's Night Out or afterwards in Chanel stores and at chanel.com.
A schedule of other beauty events during FNO, such as BCBG Max Azria's perfume launch, can be found at http://www.fashionsnightout.com.
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
TV presenter Fiona Bruce seemed a bit startled by the find during the filming of Antiques Roadshow
Comedian says he 'never laughed as hard as I have writing with Rik'
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sick elderly man makes 'complete turnaround' after emotional reunion with dog
- 2 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 3 Isis fighters 'crucify' 17-year-old boy in Syria
- 4 Ebola cruise ship ‘in utter panic’ as Mexico and Belize refuse to let it dock
- 5 Death of northern white rhino leaves just six of endangered animals left in the world
£60,000 - £80,000: Saxton Leigh: Our client is an leading Asset Manager based...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Sheffield: Permanent Year 6 TeacherThe job:This...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Sheffield: KS1+KS2 Teachers required ASAP for l...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Sheffield: Year 2 Teacher The position is to wo...