Chanel to launch new nail polish line during Fashion's Night Out
Friday 19 August 2011
While September's global shopping event is mainly about fashion launches, designer meet-and-greets, and other sartorial treats, beauty fans will also get their money's worth.
Set for an international launch during Fashion's Night Out on September 8, Chanel's new and sure-to-be-sold-out lacquer collection Les Jeans will be denim-inspired, coming in three different shades of blue named Blue Rebel, Coco Blue and Blue Boy.
While fans of the brand know that its polishes tend to go within the blink of an eye, there will be some extra motivation to get shopping fast as this range will only be available through the end of September. Get them during Fashion's Night Out or afterwards in Chanel stores and at chanel.com.
A schedule of other beauty events during FNO, such as BCBG Max Azria's perfume launch, can be found at http://www.fashionsnightout.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer (TSQL, S...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End UI/U...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET ...