Courtney Love starts fashion blog
Friday 16 July 2010
The celebrity style blogging continues: on the heels of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Courtney Love is letting you peek inside her (very experimental) closet.
Following her lampooned attempt at making her own beauty tutorials (to, as celebrity columnist Coco Perez put it, achieve the "cracked-out look"), Kurt Cobain's widow now eagerly posts her daily outfits on What Courtney Wore Today.
Cameos by fashion's finest - designer Tom Ford, model Helena Christensen, or editor of W magazine, Stefano Tonchi - combined with daring clothes choices (think lace bras, jumpsuits, and body armor) and her quirky way of talking about herself in the third person are guaranteed to make this one a blogosphere hit.
Visit the blog at http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com.
Have a look at her five 30-seconds beauty tutorials at http://www.twitvid.com/videos/courtneyloveuk.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
British Breakfast Awards 2015: London restaurant wins prize for inventive take on the Full English
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£96000 - £200000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Looking for a better earning p...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly expanding company in ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A PA is required to join a leading provider of...