Courtney Love starts fashion blog
Friday 16 July 2010
The celebrity style blogging continues: on the heels of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Courtney Love is letting you peek inside her (very experimental) closet.
Following her lampooned attempt at making her own beauty tutorials (to, as celebrity columnist Coco Perez put it, achieve the "cracked-out look"), Kurt Cobain's widow now eagerly posts her daily outfits on What Courtney Wore Today.
Cameos by fashion's finest - designer Tom Ford, model Helena Christensen, or editor of W magazine, Stefano Tonchi - combined with daring clothes choices (think lace bras, jumpsuits, and body armor) and her quirky way of talking about herself in the third person are guaranteed to make this one a blogosphere hit.
Visit the blog at http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com.
Have a look at her five 30-seconds beauty tutorials at http://www.twitvid.com/videos/courtneyloveuk.
Life & Style blogs
Melanoma rates in the UK are up five times on the 1970s
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
GTA 5 Online spring DLC updates bring heists, new super car, multiple apartments and 'non-contact' option for races
How dementia is changing me: My battle with an ever-shifting identity
It’s a pizza! And a cake!! What’s not to like? (The calories)
- 1 Jose Mourinho: Graceless reaction of Chelsea manager a sad effort to hide his own flaws
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Unbeliebable: The White House offer 'no comment' to anti-Justin Bieber petition
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Shropshire criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
£130 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Secondary Geography Teacher Lo...
£55 - £70 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Are you a dynamic and energeti...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: SEN TAs, LSAs and Support Workers needed...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: The Sheffield office of this...