Courtney Love starts fashion blog
Friday 16 July 2010
The celebrity style blogging continues: on the heels of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Courtney Love is letting you peek inside her (very experimental) closet.
Following her lampooned attempt at making her own beauty tutorials (to, as celebrity columnist Coco Perez put it, achieve the "cracked-out look"), Kurt Cobain's widow now eagerly posts her daily outfits on What Courtney Wore Today.
Cameos by fashion's finest - designer Tom Ford, model Helena Christensen, or editor of W magazine, Stefano Tonchi - combined with daring clothes choices (think lace bras, jumpsuits, and body armor) and her quirky way of talking about herself in the third person are guaranteed to make this one a blogosphere hit.
Visit the blog at http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com.
Have a look at her five 30-seconds beauty tutorials at http://www.twitvid.com/videos/courtneyloveuk.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...