Courtney Love starts fashion blog
Friday 16 July 2010
The celebrity style blogging continues: on the heels of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Courtney Love is letting you peek inside her (very experimental) closet.
Following her lampooned attempt at making her own beauty tutorials (to, as celebrity columnist Coco Perez put it, achieve the "cracked-out look"), Kurt Cobain's widow now eagerly posts her daily outfits on What Courtney Wore Today.
Cameos by fashion's finest - designer Tom Ford, model Helena Christensen, or editor of W magazine, Stefano Tonchi - combined with daring clothes choices (think lace bras, jumpsuits, and body armor) and her quirky way of talking about herself in the third person are guaranteed to make this one a blogosphere hit.
Visit the blog at http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com.
Have a look at her five 30-seconds beauty tutorials at http://www.twitvid.com/videos/courtneyloveuk.
Newcastle manager taunted again as his side loses to Stoke
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
France announces world’s toughest anti-smoking laws
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before a character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
- < Previous
- Next >
£23500 - £40000 per annum: Randstad Education Plymouth: ***KS1 & KS2 Teach...
£23500 - £40000 per annum: Randstad Education Plymouth: ***KS1 & KS2 Teachers ...
£40 per day + Travel Scheme : Randstad Education Cardiff: The Job: Our client ...
NEGOTIABLE: Austen Lloyd: TRUST ACCOUNTANT - KENTIf you are a Chartered Accou...