Courtney Love starts fashion blog
Friday 16 July 2010
The celebrity style blogging continues: on the heels of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Courtney Love is letting you peek inside her (very experimental) closet.
Following her lampooned attempt at making her own beauty tutorials (to, as celebrity columnist Coco Perez put it, achieve the "cracked-out look"), Kurt Cobain's widow now eagerly posts her daily outfits on What Courtney Wore Today.
Cameos by fashion's finest - designer Tom Ford, model Helena Christensen, or editor of W magazine, Stefano Tonchi - combined with daring clothes choices (think lace bras, jumpsuits, and body armor) and her quirky way of talking about herself in the third person are guaranteed to make this one a blogosphere hit.
Visit the blog at http://whatcourtneyworetoday.com.
Have a look at her five 30-seconds beauty tutorials at http://www.twitvid.com/videos/courtneyloveuk.
Life & Style blogs
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
From Miley Cyrus' bondage outfit to Rihanna's nipple pasties: Who wore what at the amfAR Inspiration Gala
Manuel Noriega fails in bid to sue Call of Duty makers for using his likeness in video game
Sex with more than 20 women 'reduces risk of prostate cancer'
Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey pulled from shelves over anti-freeze ingredient propylene glycol
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
vary Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - AN OPENING AT A VERY HIGH Q...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Nursery Manager Long term Ran...
£24000 - £25000 Per Annum plus company car and commission: Clearwater People S...
£45 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply SEN Support Jobs in Bris...