Balancing act: Too little make-up? Too much? Get it just right with pastel shades for spring
Sunday 09 February 2014
From top: Nail polish in Pale Yellow £15, burberry.com
Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Impulsion £24, Chanel, boots.com
Flower Crush Palette in Rosy Blush £42.50, yslbeauty.co.uk
Vernis in Porcelaine £18, Dior, 020 7216 0216
Météorites De Perles in Clair £37.50, Guerlain, selfridges.com
Set design: Kerry Hughes
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Photograph: Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...