Balancing act: Too little make-up? Too much? Get it just right with pastel shades for spring
Sunday 09 February 2014
From top: Nail polish in Pale Yellow £15, burberry.com
Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Impulsion £24, Chanel, boots.com
Flower Crush Palette in Rosy Blush £42.50, yslbeauty.co.uk
Vernis in Porcelaine £18, Dior, 020 7216 0216
Météorites De Perles in Clair £37.50, Guerlain, selfridges.com
Set design: Kerry Hughes
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Photograph: Arthur Woodcroft
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 Games of Thrones actor Lena Headey makes emotional promise to her unborn daughter
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...