Beauty: Going for gold
Saturday 04 August 2012
1. Spun Gold Shape + Shine Balm
Add a little balm to your hair to give it a golden sheen.
£5.09, John Frieda, boots.com
2. Nail enamel in Gold Coin
Get the golden touch with this metallic polish. You could even go for Bronze and Silver to get in the medal spirit.
£6.49, Revlon, boots.com
3. Nano Gold Firming Treatment
Not your average moisturiser – this pricey product is formulated with gold particles as well as antioxidants and collagen-boosting extracts.
£280, Chantecaille, liberty.co.uk
4. Shimmering Cream eye colour in GD803
Achieve an iridescent eye by using a cream colour rather than powder. This works best in a metallic finish as the light pigments reflect.
£20.50, Shiseido, houseoffraser.co.uk
5. Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
For a luminous glow to skin, apply this base infused with 24-carat gold, which aims to give an even finish.
£42, Guerlain, debenhams.com
6. 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Eldorado
Why not experiment and try a golden liquid liner? It's surprisingly subtle when used thinly, adding just a sparkle.
£14, Urban Decay, houseoffraser.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...