Beauty: Going for gold
Saturday 04 August 2012
1. Spun Gold Shape + Shine Balm
Add a little balm to your hair to give it a golden sheen.
£5.09, John Frieda, boots.com
2. Nail enamel in Gold Coin
Get the golden touch with this metallic polish. You could even go for Bronze and Silver to get in the medal spirit.
£6.49, Revlon, boots.com
3. Nano Gold Firming Treatment
Not your average moisturiser – this pricey product is formulated with gold particles as well as antioxidants and collagen-boosting extracts.
£280, Chantecaille, liberty.co.uk
4. Shimmering Cream eye colour in GD803
Achieve an iridescent eye by using a cream colour rather than powder. This works best in a metallic finish as the light pigments reflect.
£20.50, Shiseido, houseoffraser.co.uk
5. Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
For a luminous glow to skin, apply this base infused with 24-carat gold, which aims to give an even finish.
£42, Guerlain, debenhams.com
6. 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Eldorado
Why not experiment and try a golden liquid liner? It's surprisingly subtle when used thinly, adding just a sparkle.
£14, Urban Decay, houseoffraser.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...