Beauty: Going for gold
Saturday 04 August 2012
1. Spun Gold Shape + Shine Balm
Add a little balm to your hair to give it a golden sheen.
£5.09, John Frieda, boots.com
2. Nail enamel in Gold Coin
Get the golden touch with this metallic polish. You could even go for Bronze and Silver to get in the medal spirit.
£6.49, Revlon, boots.com
3. Nano Gold Firming Treatment
Not your average moisturiser – this pricey product is formulated with gold particles as well as antioxidants and collagen-boosting extracts.
£280, Chantecaille, liberty.co.uk
4. Shimmering Cream eye colour in GD803
Achieve an iridescent eye by using a cream colour rather than powder. This works best in a metallic finish as the light pigments reflect.
£20.50, Shiseido, houseoffraser.co.uk
5. Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
For a luminous glow to skin, apply this base infused with 24-carat gold, which aims to give an even finish.
£42, Guerlain, debenhams.com
6. 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Eldorado
Why not experiment and try a golden liquid liner? It's surprisingly subtle when used thinly, adding just a sparkle.
£14, Urban Decay, houseoffraser.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone ‘effective power’ bug: how to be safe from iOS flaw that lets people crash iPhone with text
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's fastest growing full s...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Estimating, preparation of tech...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will work as part of a smal...