Best beauty products: Lad about town
Saturday 24 October 2009
Clockwise from top: Umbrella, £125, by Burberry, net-a-porter.com
Domino scarf, £110, by Paul Smith, 020-7379 7133
Studded wallet, £180, by Prada, 020-7647 5000
Boxer shorts, £35, by Paul Smith, as before
Belt, price on request, by Roberto Cavalli, 020-7823 1879
Trainers, £355, by Lanvin, brownsfashion.com
Gloves, £270, by Yves Saint Laurent, 020-7493 1800
Leather holdall, £679, by Boss Black, 020-7554 5700
Bow tie, £35, hackett.com
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5 battery replacement offered by Apple
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Ebola outbreak: 'Resilient and remarkable' British victim William Pooley administered experimental drug in UK
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...