Break out the brights: The best eyeshadow pencils
Eye colour is often neglected during the daytime – not least because of the time-consuming application. But the ease of colouring in eyelids with a crayon should be too much to resist, even for the cosmetically challenged.
Note: if you're adding a little bit of a lift to a daytime make-up look, avoid too much glitter.
With formulations that range from soft and creamy to glossy and high-impact, there's a range of shadow sticks to choose from in classic and on-trend colours. Simply draw a line – no steady hand needed – and quickly blend the colour with an eyeshadow brush before it dries.
(From middle right in picture)
1. Long-wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla, £20, Bobbi Brown, bobbibrown.co.uk
2. Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Corcovado, £18, Nars, narscosmetics.co.uk
3. Ombre Blackstar 'Colour-Fix' Cream Eye Shadow in Fizzy Jade, £27.50, By Terry, spacenk.co.uk
4. Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki, £20.50, Laura Mercier, spacenk.co.uk
5. Chubby Stick in Lavish Lilac, £16, Clinique, 0870 034 2566
6. Lid Last Shadow Eye Pen in Peach Pavé, £12, Pixi, pixibeauty.com
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...