Christmas Fashion: Give ’em the old razzle dazzle
Velvet, suede, beads and sequins: Christmas party season is the time to pull out all the stops, says Rhiannon Harries
Sunday 29 November 2009
The Christmas party season is no time for minimalism and understatement. Instead, says Rhiannon Harries, plump for opulent fabrics such as velvet and suede and indulge your inner magpie with sequins, beads or metallics.
Click here or on the image for our party season fashion choices.
Life & Style blogs
Twitter’s American Airlines ‘terror threat’ 14-year-old girl arrested by police in Rotterdam
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
The pain of IVF: Italian woman vows to keep the IVF babies from someone else’s eggs
Heartbleed: 50m Android phones may be affected, report shows
Smoking cannabis could change the part of the brain dealing with motivation, according to one new study
- 1 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 2 The best movies on Netflix: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleblower
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: TAs, LSAs and Support Workers needed in ...
£41000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Eye for Detail? S...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
£50000 - £65000 Per Annum potentially flexible for the right candidate: Clearw...