Diamond dogs: A Chanel pearl necklace isn’t just for Christmas...
Here, man’s best friends show us how to wear a girl’s best friend, as a clutch of furry supermodels – a pug, a Boston Terrier, a couple of bulldogs and a right pair of poodles – are frocked-up in a selection of high-impact, high octane jewellery and accessories from the likes of Lanvin, Louboutin and Kenzo.
As the year draws to a close, here are our suggestions for pedigree party dressing at the height of the festive season, ensuring you look top dog, rather than a dog’s dinner. Just don’t mention the cat’s pyjamas.
Not sure we could get any more puns in there – so enjoy this cavalcade of canine couture eleganza. Woof woof!
Photography: Jackie Dixon
Styling: Kate Rose Morris
Photographic assistant: Edward Emberson
Styling assistant: Claire Harry
Digital artwork: Jam Imaging
With thanks to Yasmin, Louis, Beverly, Robert, Yvonna, Katie, Kay and Nicola
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This is what happens when you tattoo Charmander on yourself, drunk, and with no experience
- 2 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has leaked – watch
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...