Diamond dogs: A Chanel pearl necklace isn’t just for Christmas...
Here, man’s best friends show us how to wear a girl’s best friend, as a clutch of furry supermodels – a pug, a Boston Terrier, a couple of bulldogs and a right pair of poodles – are frocked-up in a selection of high-impact, high octane jewellery and accessories from the likes of Lanvin, Louboutin and Kenzo.
As the year draws to a close, here are our suggestions for pedigree party dressing at the height of the festive season, ensuring you look top dog, rather than a dog’s dinner. Just don’t mention the cat’s pyjamas.
Not sure we could get any more puns in there – so enjoy this cavalcade of canine couture eleganza. Woof woof!
Photography: Jackie Dixon
Styling: Kate Rose Morris
Photographic assistant: Edward Emberson
Styling assistant: Claire Harry
Digital artwork: Jam Imaging
With thanks to Yasmin, Louis, Beverly, Robert, Yvonna, Katie, Kay and Nicola
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are an award-winning digit...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior VMware Platform En...
£10000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...
£17000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A distributor of specialist ele...