Dressing table: The best deodorants
Saturday 05 March 2011
1. Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
This deodorant uses ginseng extracts that work with your skin type to provide round-the-clock protection while leaving your skin soothed and conditioned.
£3.56, Botanics, 0845 070 8090 boots.com
2. Roll-on Deodorant
Scented with the L'Occitan fragrance, this deodorant benefits from being alcohol-free for ultimate comfort yet guarantees long-lasting defence against perspiration.
£11.50, L'Occitane, loccitane.co.uk
3. Deodorant Stick Pour Homme
A contemporary scent combine with essential ingredients to create a nourishing, sensual deodorant.
£18, Versace, 01273 408800
4. Environmental Control Deodorant
Take a different approach to sweat with this natural alternative to antiperspirants. With herbal extracts and tea tree oil, this deodorant is ideal for sensitive skin.
£15, Dermalogica, 0800 591 818
5. Tonific Deodorant
This hypoallergenic deodorant delivers 24-hour protection without those unsightly white marks.
£8.50, Nuxe, Space NK, spacenk.co.uk
6. Deodorant Stick
If you love the smell of the original fragrance, what better way to stay fresh than with the deodorant stick, offering enduring protection in the signature hedonistic scent?
£14, Paco Rabanne, 020-7494 6220
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...