Dressing table: The best deodorants
Saturday 05 March 2011
1. Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
This deodorant uses ginseng extracts that work with your skin type to provide round-the-clock protection while leaving your skin soothed and conditioned.
£3.56, Botanics, 0845 070 8090 boots.com
2. Roll-on Deodorant
Scented with the L'Occitan fragrance, this deodorant benefits from being alcohol-free for ultimate comfort yet guarantees long-lasting defence against perspiration.
£11.50, L'Occitane, loccitane.co.uk
3. Deodorant Stick Pour Homme
A contemporary scent combine with essential ingredients to create a nourishing, sensual deodorant.
£18, Versace, 01273 408800
4. Environmental Control Deodorant
Take a different approach to sweat with this natural alternative to antiperspirants. With herbal extracts and tea tree oil, this deodorant is ideal for sensitive skin.
£15, Dermalogica, 0800 591 818
5. Tonific Deodorant
This hypoallergenic deodorant delivers 24-hour protection without those unsightly white marks.
£8.50, Nuxe, Space NK, spacenk.co.uk
6. Deodorant Stick
If you love the smell of the original fragrance, what better way to stay fresh than with the deodorant stick, offering enduring protection in the signature hedonistic scent?
£14, Paco Rabanne, 020-7494 6220
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The role in this successful eco...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: QA Tester - London - £30,000 QA Tes...