Dressing table: The best deodorants
Saturday 05 March 2011
1. Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
This deodorant uses ginseng extracts that work with your skin type to provide round-the-clock protection while leaving your skin soothed and conditioned.
£3.56, Botanics, 0845 070 8090 boots.com
2. Roll-on Deodorant
Scented with the L'Occitan fragrance, this deodorant benefits from being alcohol-free for ultimate comfort yet guarantees long-lasting defence against perspiration.
£11.50, L'Occitane, loccitane.co.uk
3. Deodorant Stick Pour Homme
A contemporary scent combine with essential ingredients to create a nourishing, sensual deodorant.
£18, Versace, 01273 408800
4. Environmental Control Deodorant
Take a different approach to sweat with this natural alternative to antiperspirants. With herbal extracts and tea tree oil, this deodorant is ideal for sensitive skin.
£15, Dermalogica, 0800 591 818
5. Tonific Deodorant
This hypoallergenic deodorant delivers 24-hour protection without those unsightly white marks.
£8.50, Nuxe, Space NK, spacenk.co.uk
6. Deodorant Stick
If you love the smell of the original fragrance, what better way to stay fresh than with the deodorant stick, offering enduring protection in the signature hedonistic scent?
£14, Paco Rabanne, 020-7494 6220
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...