Dressing table: The best deodorants
Saturday 05 March 2011
1. Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
This deodorant uses ginseng extracts that work with your skin type to provide round-the-clock protection while leaving your skin soothed and conditioned.
£3.56, Botanics, 0845 070 8090 boots.com
2. Roll-on Deodorant
Scented with the L'Occitan fragrance, this deodorant benefits from being alcohol-free for ultimate comfort yet guarantees long-lasting defence against perspiration.
£11.50, L'Occitane, loccitane.co.uk
3. Deodorant Stick Pour Homme
A contemporary scent combine with essential ingredients to create a nourishing, sensual deodorant.
£18, Versace, 01273 408800
4. Environmental Control Deodorant
Take a different approach to sweat with this natural alternative to antiperspirants. With herbal extracts and tea tree oil, this deodorant is ideal for sensitive skin.
£15, Dermalogica, 0800 591 818
5. Tonific Deodorant
This hypoallergenic deodorant delivers 24-hour protection without those unsightly white marks.
£8.50, Nuxe, Space NK, spacenk.co.uk
6. Deodorant Stick
If you love the smell of the original fragrance, what better way to stay fresh than with the deodorant stick, offering enduring protection in the signature hedonistic scent?
£14, Paco Rabanne, 020-7494 6220
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps Pacman: company offers chance to play arcade classic on streets around the world
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
The Clove Club: The restaurant where you will pre-pay for your food
Facebook virtual reality optical illusion less impressive than originally thought
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...