Dressing table: The best face mists for muggy weather
The muggy weather may mean that your face is quickly covered in a sheen of sweat, but a more refreshing blast of hydration can come courtesy of a luxurious face mist...
Dr Jart Water Act Skin Mist £18, boots.com
Thalgo La Beaute Marine Reviving Marine Mist £25, thalgo.co.uk
Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Mist £25, marksandspencer.com/beauty
Givenchy Mist Me Gently £22, houseoffraser.co.uk
Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water £6.50, boots.com
Shu Uemura Deepsea Water Rosemary Mist £16.50, shuuemura.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
Amazon Prime Video launches offline viewing, feature Netflix has said is 'never going to happen'
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...
£21000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is seeking someone w...