Dressing table: The best light-touch moisturisers
Saturday 13 August 2011
1. Biodynamic Lifting Oil Free Fluid
While this fluid is designed for oily, acne-prone skin, it's also a great moisturiser for all skin-types in humid climates because it gives skin a matte appearance.
£205, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Picture Perfect Facial Moisturiser
Containing sunscreen and oat bran which absorbs excess oil, this is a sensible summer choice.
£20, Life NK, spacenk.co.uk
3. The Moisturizing Gel Cream
The gel cream version of this cult product is perfect for hot climates. It has all the benefits of the original and leaves skin feeling fresh.
£95, Crème de la Mer, Cremedelamer.co.uk
4. Rose Day Cream Light
Use this light version of Dr Hauschka's cream during the summertime – it contains rose and beeswax which help protect against the elements.
£23.95, Dr Hauschka, drhauschka.co.uk
5. 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser
Even if you have an oily complexion, you still need to moisturise daily. Containing balancing oil and soothing chamomile, this is a good, lightweight option.
£35, ESPA, espaonline.com
6. Nutri-Active Day Cream
Formulated for everyday wear, this cream contains 12 key ingredients, active in anti-ageing and revitalising.
£46, OSKIA, oskiaskincare.com
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Ed Sheeran dedicates song to David Cameron
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Group have been well ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...