Dressing table: The best light-touch moisturisers
Saturday 13 August 2011
1. Biodynamic Lifting Oil Free Fluid
While this fluid is designed for oily, acne-prone skin, it's also a great moisturiser for all skin-types in humid climates because it gives skin a matte appearance.
£205, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Picture Perfect Facial Moisturiser
Containing sunscreen and oat bran which absorbs excess oil, this is a sensible summer choice.
£20, Life NK, spacenk.co.uk
3. The Moisturizing Gel Cream
The gel cream version of this cult product is perfect for hot climates. It has all the benefits of the original and leaves skin feeling fresh.
£95, Crème de la Mer, Cremedelamer.co.uk
4. Rose Day Cream Light
Use this light version of Dr Hauschka's cream during the summertime – it contains rose and beeswax which help protect against the elements.
£23.95, Dr Hauschka, drhauschka.co.uk
5. 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser
Even if you have an oily complexion, you still need to moisturise daily. Containing balancing oil and soothing chamomile, this is a good, lightweight option.
£35, ESPA, espaonline.com
6. Nutri-Active Day Cream
Formulated for everyday wear, this cream contains 12 key ingredients, active in anti-ageing and revitalising.
£46, OSKIA, oskiaskincare.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public can visit police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Vagina canoe artist facing two years in jail defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...