Dressing table: The best light-touch moisturisers
Saturday 13 August 2011
1. Biodynamic Lifting Oil Free Fluid
While this fluid is designed for oily, acne-prone skin, it's also a great moisturiser for all skin-types in humid climates because it gives skin a matte appearance.
£205, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Picture Perfect Facial Moisturiser
Containing sunscreen and oat bran which absorbs excess oil, this is a sensible summer choice.
£20, Life NK, spacenk.co.uk
3. The Moisturizing Gel Cream
The gel cream version of this cult product is perfect for hot climates. It has all the benefits of the original and leaves skin feeling fresh.
£95, Crème de la Mer, Cremedelamer.co.uk
4. Rose Day Cream Light
Use this light version of Dr Hauschka's cream during the summertime – it contains rose and beeswax which help protect against the elements.
£23.95, Dr Hauschka, drhauschka.co.uk
5. 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser
Even if you have an oily complexion, you still need to moisturise daily. Containing balancing oil and soothing chamomile, this is a good, lightweight option.
£35, ESPA, espaonline.com
6. Nutri-Active Day Cream
Formulated for everyday wear, this cream contains 12 key ingredients, active in anti-ageing and revitalising.
£46, OSKIA, oskiaskincare.com
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£19500 - £23500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced B2B Telemarketer wa...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This global company are looking for two Showro...