Dressing table: The best light-touch moisturisers
Saturday 13 August 2011
1. Biodynamic Lifting Oil Free Fluid
While this fluid is designed for oily, acne-prone skin, it's also a great moisturiser for all skin-types in humid climates because it gives skin a matte appearance.
£205, Chantecaille, spacenk.co.uk
2. Picture Perfect Facial Moisturiser
Containing sunscreen and oat bran which absorbs excess oil, this is a sensible summer choice.
£20, Life NK, spacenk.co.uk
3. The Moisturizing Gel Cream
The gel cream version of this cult product is perfect for hot climates. It has all the benefits of the original and leaves skin feeling fresh.
£95, Crème de la Mer, Cremedelamer.co.uk
4. Rose Day Cream Light
Use this light version of Dr Hauschka's cream during the summertime – it contains rose and beeswax which help protect against the elements.
£23.95, Dr Hauschka, drhauschka.co.uk
5. 24-Hour Balancing Moisturiser
Even if you have an oily complexion, you still need to moisturise daily. Containing balancing oil and soothing chamomile, this is a good, lightweight option.
£35, ESPA, espaonline.com
6. Nutri-Active Day Cream
Formulated for everyday wear, this cream contains 12 key ingredients, active in anti-ageing and revitalising.
£46, OSKIA, oskiaskincare.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...