Dressing table: The best make-up for autumn colours
Saturday 16 October 2010
1. Five Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Transform your eyes with this opulent eye shadow palette. There are endless possibilities with copper, gold and silver shades.
Estée Lauder, £34, 0870 034 2566
2. Instant Brow Pencil
Big brows are back; give yours a helping hand with this easy-to-apply brow pencil and helpful brush-tip.
Benefit, £14, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Amazing Grace Hand Cream
The weather can take its toll on your hands, so treat them to some TLC with this luxurious hand cream: intensely moisturising, pleasantly scented and non-greasy.
Philosophy, £9, hqhair.com
4. Eye Pencil
This eye pencil is not only long-wearing and water-resistant but in a shade of midnight-plum which invokes the very essence of autumn.
Burberry, £15, harrods.com
5. Vitamin E Lip Conditioner
No one wants chapped lips. Ensure yours are in perfect condition all winter with this handbag essential which is infused with the restorative properties of vitamin E.
Jo Malone, £22, 0870 034 2411, jomalone.com
6. Rouge Pure Shine in Or Metallique
Try a seductive slick of bronze sheen on the lips for the perfect transitional tint to take you into the new season.
YSL, £21, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Northern Lights in the UK: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...