Dressing table: The best make-up for autumn colours
Saturday 16 October 2010
1. Five Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Transform your eyes with this opulent eye shadow palette. There are endless possibilities with copper, gold and silver shades.
Estée Lauder, £34, 0870 034 2566
2. Instant Brow Pencil
Big brows are back; give yours a helping hand with this easy-to-apply brow pencil and helpful brush-tip.
Benefit, £14, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Amazing Grace Hand Cream
The weather can take its toll on your hands, so treat them to some TLC with this luxurious hand cream: intensely moisturising, pleasantly scented and non-greasy.
Philosophy, £9, hqhair.com
4. Eye Pencil
This eye pencil is not only long-wearing and water-resistant but in a shade of midnight-plum which invokes the very essence of autumn.
Burberry, £15, harrods.com
5. Vitamin E Lip Conditioner
No one wants chapped lips. Ensure yours are in perfect condition all winter with this handbag essential which is infused with the restorative properties of vitamin E.
Jo Malone, £22, 0870 034 2411, jomalone.com
6. Rouge Pure Shine in Or Metallique
Try a seductive slick of bronze sheen on the lips for the perfect transitional tint to take you into the new season.
YSL, £21, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 5 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...