Dressing table: The best make-up for autumn colours
1. Five Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Transform your eyes with this opulent eye shadow palette. There are endless possibilities with copper, gold and silver shades.
Estée Lauder, £34, 0870 034 2566
2. Instant Brow Pencil
Big brows are back; give yours a helping hand with this easy-to-apply brow pencil and helpful brush-tip.
Benefit, £14, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Amazing Grace Hand Cream
The weather can take its toll on your hands, so treat them to some TLC with this luxurious hand cream: intensely moisturising, pleasantly scented and non-greasy.
Philosophy, £9, hqhair.com
4. Eye Pencil
This eye pencil is not only long-wearing and water-resistant but in a shade of midnight-plum which invokes the very essence of autumn.
Burberry, £15, harrods.com
5. Vitamin E Lip Conditioner
No one wants chapped lips. Ensure yours are in perfect condition all winter with this handbag essential which is infused with the restorative properties of vitamin E.
Jo Malone, £22, 0870 034 2411, jomalone.com
6. Rouge Pure Shine in Or Metallique
Try a seductive slick of bronze sheen on the lips for the perfect transitional tint to take you into the new season.
YSL, £21, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
Use of 'anonymous' search engine rockets following PRISM scandal
The 10 Best sports sunglasses
Apps: A poke in the eye for social-network friends
Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, accused of choosing sex of baby
Name and shame! Truth must come out vows Jeremy Hunt after report reveals baby deaths NHS cover-up
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...