Dressing table: The best make-up for autumn colours
Saturday 16 October 2010
1. Five Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Transform your eyes with this opulent eye shadow palette. There are endless possibilities with copper, gold and silver shades.
Estée Lauder, £34, 0870 034 2566
2. Instant Brow Pencil
Big brows are back; give yours a helping hand with this easy-to-apply brow pencil and helpful brush-tip.
Benefit, £14, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Amazing Grace Hand Cream
The weather can take its toll on your hands, so treat them to some TLC with this luxurious hand cream: intensely moisturising, pleasantly scented and non-greasy.
Philosophy, £9, hqhair.com
4. Eye Pencil
This eye pencil is not only long-wearing and water-resistant but in a shade of midnight-plum which invokes the very essence of autumn.
Burberry, £15, harrods.com
5. Vitamin E Lip Conditioner
No one wants chapped lips. Ensure yours are in perfect condition all winter with this handbag essential which is infused with the restorative properties of vitamin E.
Jo Malone, £22, 0870 034 2411, jomalone.com
6. Rouge Pure Shine in Or Metallique
Try a seductive slick of bronze sheen on the lips for the perfect transitional tint to take you into the new season.
YSL, £21, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Children warned to not listen to music for more than one hour a day
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...