Dressing table: The best make-up for autumn colours
Saturday 16 October 2010
1. Five Colour Eye Shadow Palette
Transform your eyes with this opulent eye shadow palette. There are endless possibilities with copper, gold and silver shades.
Estée Lauder, £34, 0870 034 2566
2. Instant Brow Pencil
Big brows are back; give yours a helping hand with this easy-to-apply brow pencil and helpful brush-tip.
Benefit, £14, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
3. Amazing Grace Hand Cream
The weather can take its toll on your hands, so treat them to some TLC with this luxurious hand cream: intensely moisturising, pleasantly scented and non-greasy.
Philosophy, £9, hqhair.com
4. Eye Pencil
This eye pencil is not only long-wearing and water-resistant but in a shade of midnight-plum which invokes the very essence of autumn.
Burberry, £15, harrods.com
5. Vitamin E Lip Conditioner
No one wants chapped lips. Ensure yours are in perfect condition all winter with this handbag essential which is infused with the restorative properties of vitamin E.
Jo Malone, £22, 0870 034 2411, jomalone.com
6. Rouge Pure Shine in Or Metallique
Try a seductive slick of bronze sheen on the lips for the perfect transitional tint to take you into the new season.
YSL, £21, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Women's sportswear: From tackling a marathon to a jog in the park, the right kit can help
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
$375 'peasant dress' enrages the internet
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...