Dressing table: The best shaving products for women
1. Soothing Shave
This moisturising cream from Budapest-based brand Omorovicza protects against the harshness of shaving and has numerous restorative ingredients to soothe skin.
£19, Omorovicza, from Harvey Nichols, Liberty and Harrods
2. Hair Removal Wax Strips
Like all Body Shop products, these strips are enriched with natural ingredients including beeswax and jojoba oil, and give lasting results wherever you wax.
£5, Body Shop, available from branches or via thebodyshop.co.uk
3. Chamomile Body Sugar
Parissa's Body Sugar is infused with chamomile and azulene oil, for softer and less irritated skin.
£12.99, Parissa, available from Boots stores nationwide, stockists enquiries: 020-8274 1238
4. Silk-épil xpressive pro
Braun's best-selling epilator can be used on the legs and body. Pretty and feminine in design, this portable device will leave you silky-smooth for weeks.
£129.99, Braun, available nationwide or via amazon.co.uk
5. Clean Shave
The unique herbal gel delivers a cleaner, closer shave for legs and underarms, and calming aloe vera soothes and rejuvenates skin.
£25, Ole Henriksen, available from Harvey Nichols
6. Hair No More Inhibitor Spray
This innovative product from Skin Doctors has been designed to help actually discourage unwanted hair from growing back. Simply spray on, and natural herb and plant extracts nourish the skin as it works.
£9.95, Skin Doctors, from Boots or via skindoctors.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...