Essentials: Kate Reardon, writer
Sunday 27 January 2008
As someone who works from home, my top style tip is to make sure you get dressed in the morning. I spend a lot of my life in pyjamas, but if I'm feeling slinky I'll wear a silk pair from Shanghai Tang (www.shanghaitang.com).
My favourite thing in my wardrobe is my jewellery. I love ancient pieces, which I get from Faustus (www.faustuslondon.com). I have a beautiful Hellenistic gold and garnet ring – it's more than 2,200 years old but it looks very modern.
I'm crazy about Christian Louboutin (www.christianlouboutin.fr) shoes – a fail-safe for special occasions. I also love the attention to detail on Anya Hindmarch's clothes (www.anyahindmarch.com).
When it comes to skincare, Sudocrem (www.sudocrem.co.uk) is ridiculously cheap and heals spots and sunburn overnight. And I'd also recommend an anti-ageing facial from Bharti Vyas' (www.bharti-vyas.com).
Kate Reardon's 'Top Tips for Girls' (Headline, £9.99) is out now
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber lookalike found dead in motel room
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Pregnant teenager Neysi Perez 'wakes up in coffin' a day after her funeral
£19000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company ar...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing, ambitious, en...