Forget the Champs Elysees: Top hidden Parisian boutiques
Friday 26 February 2010
There are few more enchanting experiences in life than shopping in Paris, particularly in the run up to Paris Fashion Week. So to help you make the most of your time in the fashion capital, we've teamed up with Air France to offer the inside scoop on the best back street boutiques and bijou haunts to visit whilst you're there.
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
Jane Birkin asks Hermès fashion house to rename luxury Birkin bags after animal cruelty concerns
- 1 Cecil the lion: Dentist Walter Palmer blames local guides in Zimbabwe for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
£14500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Ca...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This local charity has an oppor...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a mobile television network wi...