Great Strides: Opting for lightweight spring-wear
Sunday 19 January 2014
Whether you opt for sugary pastels or classic black, spring’s lightweight tailoring will instantly smarten your wardrobe, whatever the occasion
1. Pale blazer £55, and trousers £45, both asos.com; silk shirt £138, allsaints.com; gold court shoes £90, kurtgeiger.com
2. Black jacket £79.99, trousers £59.99, and necklace £29.99, all zara.com; cropped top £28, riverisland.co.uk; shoes £250, Kurt Geiger, as before
3. Grey jacket £100, and trousers £50, both topshop.com; bustier top £29.99, Zara, as before; shoes as before; bag £300, Kurt Geiger, as before; ring £10, wallis.co.uk
4. Pink trousers £199, and jacket £345, Claudie Pierlot, 020 7402 1030; white top £85, whistles.co.uk; necklace £29.99, Zara, as before
5. Shirt £119 and jacket £349, both hobbs.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
vary Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - AN OPENING AT A VERY HIGH Q...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Nursery Manager Long term Ran...
£24000 - £25000 Per Annum plus company car and commission: Clearwater People S...
£45 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply SEN Support Jobs in Bris...