Great Strides: Opting for lightweight spring-wear
Sunday 19 January 2014
Whether you opt for sugary pastels or classic black, spring’s lightweight tailoring will instantly smarten your wardrobe, whatever the occasion
1. Pale blazer £55, and trousers £45, both asos.com; silk shirt £138, allsaints.com; gold court shoes £90, kurtgeiger.com
2. Black jacket £79.99, trousers £59.99, and necklace £29.99, all zara.com; cropped top £28, riverisland.co.uk; shoes £250, Kurt Geiger, as before
3. Grey jacket £100, and trousers £50, both topshop.com; bustier top £29.99, Zara, as before; shoes as before; bag £300, Kurt Geiger, as before; ring £10, wallis.co.uk
4. Pink trousers £199, and jacket £345, Claudie Pierlot, 020 7402 1030; white top £85, whistles.co.uk; necklace £29.99, Zara, as before
5. Shirt £119 and jacket £349, both hobbs.co.uk
Justin Bieber was one of the hardest hit
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£23000 - £30000 per annum + pension, 25days holiday: Ashdown Group: An industr...
£40000 per annum + pension, 25days holiday: Ashdown Group: An experienced BI/ ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A highly successful e-commerce ...
£17000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An experienced marketeer is req...