Great Strides: Opting for lightweight spring-wear
Sunday 19 January 2014
Whether you opt for sugary pastels or classic black, spring’s lightweight tailoring will instantly smarten your wardrobe, whatever the occasion
1. Pale blazer £55, and trousers £45, both asos.com; silk shirt £138, allsaints.com; gold court shoes £90, kurtgeiger.com
2. Black jacket £79.99, trousers £59.99, and necklace £29.99, all zara.com; cropped top £28, riverisland.co.uk; shoes £250, Kurt Geiger, as before
3. Grey jacket £100, and trousers £50, both topshop.com; bustier top £29.99, Zara, as before; shoes as before; bag £300, Kurt Geiger, as before; ring £10, wallis.co.uk
4. Pink trousers £199, and jacket £345, Claudie Pierlot, 020 7402 1030; white top £85, whistles.co.uk; necklace £29.99, Zara, as before
5. Shirt £119 and jacket £349, both hobbs.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...