Hot List: You're tops
Slip one on and stand out
Sunday 03 February 2008
The right stripes
Red and blue T-shirt, £120, by Marc by Marc Jacobs, www.matchesfashion.com
Grey-green round-neck T-shirt, £12, www.americanapparel.co.uk
Bright-green short-sleeved top, £220, by Marni, www.brownsfashion.com
Jackie O-style, grey blouse, £35 www.topshop.co.uk
Paint-stroke top, £315, by Moschino, www.net-a-porter.co.uk
Black and blue
Stylish top that will look great with skinny black jeans, £190, by Bi La Li, www.net-a-porter.com
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...