Lou Dalton at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
The Royal Air Force provided inspirational fodder for Lou Dalton, the opening act of the latest London Collections: Men.
But there was nothing uniform about her crumpled silk and wool suiting, boxy brocade jackets and even boiler-suits printed with scrambled numerology like a plane's scanner going haywire in the Bermuda Triangle.
There were plenty of Bermuda shorts bobbing about too, already shaping up as a key feature of a (hopefully sunnier) spring/summer 2014.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...