Nailed it! Brighten up your fingers this summer with these colourful nail varnishes
Sunday 19 May 2013
(From top) 1. Quick Dry nail polish in pink £3.50, Limited Collection, marksandspencer.com
2. Gelly Nail Effects in Papaya, £3.99, barrym.com
3. Nail Lacquer in You're a Star, £11.50, opiuk.com
4. Nail lacquer in Pretty Ugly, £10.25, Orly, graftonsbeauty.co.uk
5. Nail paint in Lemon Ice Cream, £2.99, barrym.com
6. Nail polish in Yes We Cannes £11, leightondenny.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...