Nailed it! Brighten up your fingers this summer with these colourful nail varnishes
Sunday 19 May 2013
(From top) 1. Quick Dry nail polish in pink £3.50, Limited Collection, marksandspencer.com
2. Gelly Nail Effects in Papaya, £3.99, barrym.com
3. Nail Lacquer in You're a Star, £11.50, opiuk.com
4. Nail lacquer in Pretty Ugly, £10.25, Orly, graftonsbeauty.co.uk
5. Nail paint in Lemon Ice Cream, £2.99, barrym.com
6. Nail polish in Yes We Cannes £11, leightondenny.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: SAP Assessor Job T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Advisor (Employee Rela...
£600 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Derivatives Risk Commodities Business A...
£600 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Power & Gas Business Analyst/Subject Ma...