Nailed it! Brighten up your fingers this summer with these colourful nail varnishes
Sunday 19 May 2013
(From top) 1. Quick Dry nail polish in pink £3.50, Limited Collection, marksandspencer.com
2. Gelly Nail Effects in Papaya, £3.99, barrym.com
3. Nail Lacquer in You're a Star, £11.50, opiuk.com
4. Nail lacquer in Pretty Ugly, £10.25, Orly, graftonsbeauty.co.uk
5. Nail paint in Lemon Ice Cream, £2.99, barrym.com
6. Nail polish in Yes We Cannes £11, leightondenny.com
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akbareian
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£850 - £950 per day: Orgtel: Programme Director - Conduct Risk - Banking - £85...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire