Specs appeal: angular, oversized and bright glasses make a bold statement this season
Make sure all eyes are on you
Monday 04 February 2013
1) Glasses £179, Alexander McQueen, 01423 520 303; silk printed shirt £45, and silk printed tapered trousers £55, both Vera Moda Very, veromoda.com
2) Glasses £295, cutlerandgross.com; red top £160, twenty8twelve.com; trousers £39.99, zara.com; sandals £55, topshop.com
3) Glasses £175, Gucci, 01423 520 303; silk shirt £85, reiss.com; trousers £80, and shoes £45, both asos.com
4) Glasses £205, Dior, 01423 520 303; trousers £35, Asos, as before; jumper £12.90, uniqlo.co.uk; shoes £55, office.com
5) Glasses £155, Givenchy, available from De Rigo Vision, 01923 249591, and leading independent opticians; dress £29, topshop.com
Photographer: Damien Fry
Styling: Magda Bryk
Model: Anna at Union
Make-up: Joanna Banach using YSL
Hair: Sarah Jo Palmer using Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Stylist’s assistant: Rachael Rodgers;
Photographer’s assistant: Stella Consonni
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...