Specs appeal: angular, oversized and bright glasses make a bold statement this season
Make sure all eyes are on you
Monday 04 February 2013
1) Glasses £179, Alexander McQueen, 01423 520 303; silk printed shirt £45, and silk printed tapered trousers £55, both Vera Moda Very, veromoda.com
2) Glasses £295, cutlerandgross.com; red top £160, twenty8twelve.com; trousers £39.99, zara.com; sandals £55, topshop.com
3) Glasses £175, Gucci, 01423 520 303; silk shirt £85, reiss.com; trousers £80, and shoes £45, both asos.com
4) Glasses £205, Dior, 01423 520 303; trousers £35, Asos, as before; jumper £12.90, uniqlo.co.uk; shoes £55, office.com
5) Glasses £155, Givenchy, available from De Rigo Vision, 01923 249591, and leading independent opticians; dress £29, topshop.com
Photographer: Damien Fry
Styling: Magda Bryk
Model: Anna at Union
Make-up: Joanna Banach using YSL
Hair: Sarah Jo Palmer using Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Stylist’s assistant: Rachael Rodgers;
Photographer’s assistant: Stella Consonni
Life & Style blogs
Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
- 4 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
- 5 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...