Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Bianca Jagger's outfit for a night out at the opera
Gemma Hayward: Bianca's still rocking a Rolling Stones red lip – and why not when she wears it so well? It just so happens to be an autumn trend, too.
Hugh Montgomery: The assertively swept do, Cruella De Vil eyebrows and slash of lippy are all conspiring to leave us cowering in critical submission, somehow.
Gemma: Yet more statements with the classic panther Cavalli cuff and oversized jewel ring. And quite right – this outfit is crying out for a little bit of bling.
Hugh: The flashy bangles perfectly complete a trans-European look straddling the line between Bohemia and the Rivieria.
Gemma: Jagger excels where many others fail by making a kaftan look good. And with the striking digital print, she's avoided looking like a Big Top.
Hugh: Jagger likes a cause, and what better than that to cement J-Lo's 2000 palm-print Grammies dress as a historic sartorial touchstone?
Gemma: Jewel-encrusted gold slippers complete that starlet look: she looks like she's just stepped off the boat from Capri, rather than out for a night in Salzburg, but one must always look one's best.
Hugh: Trust a Studio 54 icon to push the boat out with an asymmetric foot display.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
£25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The IT Support Engineer is needed to ass...
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: It's an exciting time for this ...
£22000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...