Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Bianca Jagger's outfit for a night out at the opera
Gemma Hayward: Bianca's still rocking a Rolling Stones red lip – and why not when she wears it so well? It just so happens to be an autumn trend, too.
Hugh Montgomery: The assertively swept do, Cruella De Vil eyebrows and slash of lippy are all conspiring to leave us cowering in critical submission, somehow.
Gemma: Yet more statements with the classic panther Cavalli cuff and oversized jewel ring. And quite right – this outfit is crying out for a little bit of bling.
Hugh: The flashy bangles perfectly complete a trans-European look straddling the line between Bohemia and the Rivieria.
Gemma: Jagger excels where many others fail by making a kaftan look good. And with the striking digital print, she's avoided looking like a Big Top.
Hugh: Jagger likes a cause, and what better than that to cement J-Lo's 2000 palm-print Grammies dress as a historic sartorial touchstone?
Gemma: Jewel-encrusted gold slippers complete that starlet look: she looks like she's just stepped off the boat from Capri, rather than out for a night in Salzburg, but one must always look one's best.
Hugh: Trust a Studio 54 icon to push the boat out with an asymmetric foot display.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...