Style shrinks: Our experts analyse breakfast-show presenter Kate Garraway's youth drive
Rebecca Gonsalves: There's something unsettlingly youthful about this ensemble, and it might just be the jaunty angle of her hat that tips it over the edge.
Hugh Montgomery: It's quite clear: she's addled by a surfeit of inane reality-TV-star interviews and is engaging in satirical protest by dressing as Olly Murs.
Rebecca: Even Marie from 'Breaking Bad' would say this is too much purple for anyone but a giant talking dinosaur.
Hugh: I agree. And politely request a sentence-long break from my long-held belief that purple is my favourite colour.
Rebecca: We can only assume the nana slippers are a misguided attempt at balancing out the rest of her 'down with the kids' Topshop-two-years-ago clobber.
Hugh: In her defence regarding all of the above: she is at a "gala screening" of a sub-Pixar animation.
Rebecca: Kate hoping for a gig presenting the 'Great British Sewing Bee'? Why else would she have run up these out of an old Laura Ashley bedspread?
Hugh: Ah, yes, I'm getting a Proustian rush from looking at these, of childhood holidays spent in dodgy B&Bs.
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
ZX Spectrum to return with Vega reboot
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 #NotGuilty: Second Oxford student writes of brutal rape by two men who then threw her in a bin as part of campaign against victim blaming
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 Oxygen-starved 'dead zones' with no marine life up to 100-miles long discovered in the Atlantic Ocean
- 5 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...