Style shrinks: Our experts analyse breakfast-show presenter Kate Garraway's youth drive
Rebecca Gonsalves: There's something unsettlingly youthful about this ensemble, and it might just be the jaunty angle of her hat that tips it over the edge.
Hugh Montgomery: It's quite clear: she's addled by a surfeit of inane reality-TV-star interviews and is engaging in satirical protest by dressing as Olly Murs.
Rebecca: Even Marie from 'Breaking Bad' would say this is too much purple for anyone but a giant talking dinosaur.
Hugh: I agree. And politely request a sentence-long break from my long-held belief that purple is my favourite colour.
Rebecca: We can only assume the nana slippers are a misguided attempt at balancing out the rest of her 'down with the kids' Topshop-two-years-ago clobber.
Hugh: In her defence regarding all of the above: she is at a "gala screening" of a sub-Pixar animation.
Rebecca: Kate hoping for a gig presenting the 'Great British Sewing Bee'? Why else would she have run up these out of an old Laura Ashley bedspread?
Hugh: Ah, yes, I'm getting a Proustian rush from looking at these, of childhood holidays spent in dodgy B&Bs.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The role in this successful eco...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: QA Tester - London - £30,000 QA Tes...