Style shrinks: Our experts analyse January Jones's trip back to the 1960s
Gemma Hayward: Not shaking off her Betty character, this bouffant 'do sits well. True, she'd fit in better if it was still the 1960s, but blending in could never look this good.
Hugh Montgomery: We believe this wonderful hair style could be hiding: a) an emergency Twix b) the secret to Hollywood stardom c) the ending of Mad Men.
Gemma: There is nothing I hate more than people wearing coats on shoulders to fashion shows. Put your arms in, love: you'll only annoy the person sitting next to you with your flappy sleeves. And you look like an idiot.
Hugh: An armless coat and mysteriously floating bag? Basically, it's an Escher drawing made into clothes.
Gemma: If her coat-cape wasn't pretentious enough, Ms Jones has gone and worn shorts on a chilly Parisian day. She doesn't look ridiculous in them, mind: those pins put everyone in their place. Behind her.
Hugh: Fabulous, even as it looks like the highly imaginary uniform of a fashion-world burger joint.
Gemma: The bubble-gum-pink handbag is as cute as she is. With those tinted glasses and platform shoes, she could almost pass for a pretty Elton John. Groovy.
Hugh: What would Betty Draper not do? These. (That's a good thing, BTW.)
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
£17000 - £23750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Liverpool based international...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...