Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Jerry Hall's 'Lynchian' nightmare of an outfit
Gemma Hayward: I like the fluffy texture and loose wave to her hair; it's a welcome distraction from the fashion faux pas beneath.
Hugh Montgomery: Well, if she will insist on such an elegantly natural look, then it's no wonder her tenure on Strictly Come Dancing came to such an abrupt end.
Gemma: If you've draped yourself in leopard print and silk, why not go ahead and add to the tackiness and accessorise with fishnet tights, right? Wrong.
Hugh: But that's a perfectly pleasant bead necklace, if hardly a full set of rock stars: more Joss Stone's than Rolling Stones, to bleed the analogy dry.
Gemma: I'm pretty sure this outfit is designer, but that doesn't mean she's wearing it well. I know it's easy to say she looks like Bet Lynch. But she does. Just add up-do and cigarette.
Hugh: Yes, Lynchian, indeed – though we do appreciate the opportunity to re-configure that adjective.
Gemma: Did Dick Whittington not need his shoes tonight?
Hugh: Painful-looking square-toes and big elvish buckles make these a Grimm option.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Randstad Education are curren...