Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Jerry Hall's 'Lynchian' nightmare of an outfit
Gemma Hayward: I like the fluffy texture and loose wave to her hair; it's a welcome distraction from the fashion faux pas beneath.
Hugh Montgomery: Well, if she will insist on such an elegantly natural look, then it's no wonder her tenure on Strictly Come Dancing came to such an abrupt end.
Gemma: If you've draped yourself in leopard print and silk, why not go ahead and add to the tackiness and accessorise with fishnet tights, right? Wrong.
Hugh: But that's a perfectly pleasant bead necklace, if hardly a full set of rock stars: more Joss Stone's than Rolling Stones, to bleed the analogy dry.
Gemma: I'm pretty sure this outfit is designer, but that doesn't mean she's wearing it well. I know it's easy to say she looks like Bet Lynch. But she does. Just add up-do and cigarette.
Hugh: Yes, Lynchian, indeed – though we do appreciate the opportunity to re-configure that adjective.
Gemma: Did Dick Whittington not need his shoes tonight?
Hugh: Painful-looking square-toes and big elvish buckles make these a Grimm option.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
UK's first plus-size fashion magazine Slink hits the shelves: 'Style doesn't stop at size 8'
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...