Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Selena Gomez's flouncy gladiator get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Glossy chestnut curls and delicate make-up counterbalance the blinged-up goth look on show here
Hugh Montgomery: This 1990s soap-star hair is presumably the subconscious result of afternoons in the cot plonked in front of the'Sunset Beach' omnibus
Rebecca: Is that a bindi I see before me? Perhaps she's been taking lessons on effortless offence from on-again off-again boyf the Biebs.
Hugh: Or perhaps it's just that the cultural legacy of Gwen Stefani should never be underestimated.
Rebecca: Capes were a huge trend on the catwalks for next season, and this gilded cardigan/cape hybrid is a pretty spangly way of getting the look now
Hugh: Flouncy sleeves have special powers. Fact
Rebecca: Russell Crowe called – he wants his gladiator boots back.
Hugh: This is the point at which the reinvention of a Disney tween idol comes to an impasse.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Systems Administra...
£24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Communications and External Affairs As...
£29000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst- (Customer Suppor...
£14500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...