Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Selena Gomez's flouncy gladiator get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Glossy chestnut curls and delicate make-up counterbalance the blinged-up goth look on show here
Hugh Montgomery: This 1990s soap-star hair is presumably the subconscious result of afternoons in the cot plonked in front of the'Sunset Beach' omnibus
Rebecca: Is that a bindi I see before me? Perhaps she's been taking lessons on effortless offence from on-again off-again boyf the Biebs.
Hugh: Or perhaps it's just that the cultural legacy of Gwen Stefani should never be underestimated.
Rebecca: Capes were a huge trend on the catwalks for next season, and this gilded cardigan/cape hybrid is a pretty spangly way of getting the look now
Hugh: Flouncy sleeves have special powers. Fact
Rebecca: Russell Crowe called – he wants his gladiator boots back.
Hugh: This is the point at which the reinvention of a Disney tween idol comes to an impasse.
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Art Garfunkel calls Paul Simon a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...