Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Wimblemum Judy Murray's crowning glory
Rebecca: There's more than a whiff of Princess Di, the Dodi years, about this floor length Jenny Packham razzle-dazzler.
Hugh: Glittery, triumphal, and perfect proud-mum dressing. Just like ours would have worn had we ever won anything.
Rebecca: Super- sleek and platinum; a stellar version of the crop that appears mandatory for women of a certain age these days.
Hugh: I'm not sure why BBC Breakfast news devoted a whole segment to Judy's newly undyed hair recently when all they they needed to say was: fierce.
Rebecca: The problem with a dinky clutch is that you can't fit all your belongings inside – dancing around piles of stuff spoils the effect.
Hugh: Bit disappointed that she hasn't taken any style inspiration from Wimbledon bud Grace Jones. A hula hoop would have been ace.
Rebecca: I would have preferred to see a slender metallic sandal poking out from beneath this hem, but perhaps her tennis-shoe toes are best only peeping out.
Hugh: Look, we're just not going to criticise Judy. We won't, we can't, we shan't.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
- 5 Magna Carta will be 800 years old next year – the perfect reminder of the rights and freedoms we must hold dear
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...