The 10 Best Shower products
Soap up and rinse off stress, grime and grit with these brilliant bathroom buys, from spartan sponges to luxe lathers
1. La Compagnie de Provence sponge
A soft natural sponge is a real treat in the shower, and a good alternative for those who dislike man-made fibres or scratchy mitts.
2. Tom Ford soap
£25, 0870 034 2566
The powdery scent of Neroli Portofino mixes with olive oil, grape seed oil and date seed extract to muster up some of the most opulent lather ever seen.
3. Ren body oil
£34, available nationwide
The next big thing in moisturising, body oils hydrate your skin more intensely than a cream, feel less gloopy and leave you smoother rather than sticky.
4. Aveda strengthening treatment
£17.50, available nationwide
This deep-conditioning treatment can be applied in lieu of conditioner a few times a week for well-behaved and silky hair.
5. Liz Earle exfoliating gloves
The easiest way to smooth, healthy-looking skin is to apply your body wash with a pair of exfoliating gloves, to prevent clogged pores and dry patches.
6. Cath Kidston shower cap
A floral "bath hat" (that's a shower cap to us plebs) may seem a little quaint, but Kidston's are made of sturdy stuff and won't leak.
7. Kiehl's crème de corps
£27 for 250ml, kiehls.co.uk
This unfragranced body emulsion is thick enough to soften even the most elephantine skin, quickly absorbed and not at all greasy.
8. Dr Hauschka cleansing cream
£15, available nationwide
This cleanser is a thick emollient with gentle exfoliating chunks, and leaves a hydrating residue after it is rinsed off.
9. Jo Malone shower gel
£30 for 250ml, Jo Malone, jomalone.co.uk
A showertime classic in lime, basil and mandarin, this citrus scent is sweet but peppery and perfect for men or women.
10. L'Occitane body scrub
L'Occitane's Ultra Rich Scrub is perfect for sensitive skin. It's fresh and invigorating, and the shea butter formula adds hydration.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
'Stiff upper lip stoicism' keeps people with cancer symptoms away from GP
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
'Cigarettes, whisky, and wild, wild women'
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors: 'I think as far as coloured actors go it gets really difficult in the UK'
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding business...
£25000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Henley-on-Thames, this...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...