The best Christmas gifts for the dandy
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: gold cufflinks by Tatteosian, £120, Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. 'Hello, Goodbye' cufflinks by Paul Smith, £65, Selfridges
2. Silver skull bracelet, £40, Elkin
3. 'The Last Laugh' watch, £175, Mr Jones Watches
4. Geo print ear spike, £6, Topman
5. Retro watch, £50, Casio
6. Vintage Rolex watch, £7,920, The Vintage Watch Company
7. Stainless steel and leather chronograph watch by Burberry, £550, Selfridges
8. Grand Carrera Calibre 17RS chronograph watch by Tag Heuer, £4,795, Selfridges
9. Bracelet by Miansai, £80, Mr Porter
10. 'Razor' cuff by McQ Alexander McQueen, £75, Selfridges
11. 'Watch chain' bracelet by Lanvin, £265, Mr Porter
12. 'Snip' necklace by Eily O'Connell, £165, The Shop Floor Project
13. 'Metropolis' sterling silver ring, £480, Yunus and Eliza
14. 'Halo' tie pin by Rake, £85, Matches
15. Gold geometric cufflinks by De Anna Kiernan, £80, Damson Jewellery
16. 'Glam Rock' watch by SobeTech, £795, Goldsmiths
17. 'Revolver' pendant necklace, £175, Tomasz Donocik
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...