The best Christmas gifts for the dandy
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: gold cufflinks by Tatteosian, £120, Selfridges; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. 'Hello, Goodbye' cufflinks by Paul Smith, £65, Selfridges
2. Silver skull bracelet, £40, Elkin
3. 'The Last Laugh' watch, £175, Mr Jones Watches
4. Geo print ear spike, £6, Topman
5. Retro watch, £50, Casio
6. Vintage Rolex watch, £7,920, The Vintage Watch Company
7. Stainless steel and leather chronograph watch by Burberry, £550, Selfridges
8. Grand Carrera Calibre 17RS chronograph watch by Tag Heuer, £4,795, Selfridges
9. Bracelet by Miansai, £80, Mr Porter
10. 'Razor' cuff by McQ Alexander McQueen, £75, Selfridges
11. 'Watch chain' bracelet by Lanvin, £265, Mr Porter
12. 'Snip' necklace by Eily O'Connell, £165, The Shop Floor Project
13. 'Metropolis' sterling silver ring, £480, Yunus and Eliza
14. 'Halo' tie pin by Rake, £85, Matches
15. Gold geometric cufflinks by De Anna Kiernan, £80, Damson Jewellery
16. 'Glam Rock' watch by SobeTech, £795, Goldsmiths
17. 'Revolver' pendant necklace, £175, Tomasz Donocik
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...