The best Christmas gifts for the handsome devil
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: Rank and File Dangerous nail files, £19.95 set of 3, The Conran Shop
1. Retexturizing pads for Body by Cane and Austin, £56, Space NK
2. Creamy eye treatment with avocado by Kiehl's, £20, Space NK
3. Shampoo bar, £6.95, DR Harris
4. The Cool Fix gel for ingrown hairs, razor bumps, burn and redness, £25, Space NK
5. Leather pouch by Comme des Garçons, £79, Far Fetch
6. Fusion Edwardian razor by Taylor of Old Street, £85, Selfridges
7. 'The Dapper Gentleman Kit' (face cleanser, hydrating cream, shaving serum, spray-on moisturiser, lip cream) by Aesop, £105, Mr Porter
8. Himalaya hair and body shampoo by Creed, £59, Selfridges
9. Private Blend Tobacco Vanille eau de parfum by Tom Ford, 50ml, £135, Selfridges
10. Love Coconut eau de parfum by Honore des Pres 50ml, £69, Selfridges
11. Untitled, Maison Martin Margiela eau de parfum, £49, Selfridges
12. How to Shave voucher from Murdock Grooming, £65, Liberty
13. Terre d'Hermès eau de toilette, £51, Liberty
14. Live Free bar soap by Izola, £14 each, Culture Label
15. Barber shop shower curtain by Izola, £36, Culture Label
16. Gay bar soap, £5, Culture Label
17. Rocker eye mask, £11.95, Rigby and Mac The handsome devil
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 'Do not give them a reason': Baltimore man divides police and rioters in hope of avoiding violence
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£30000 - £32000 per annum + car allowance and on call: Ashdown Group: A succes...
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Well established small company ...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company supplies the ultim...
£27000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...