The best swim shorts for men: Bag yourself the perfect pair and make a splash this summer
Saturday 02 August 2014
Imagine the scene: you saunter casually over to the diving board and start climbing, people put down their kindles and magazines to watch as you begin the ascent to the top.
With nerves of steel you bounce on your toes once, twice, thrice before launching yourself into the air and arcing gracefully downwards and you cut through the cool, clear water with barely a splash.
It’s a shame then that your well-worn swimming trunks didn't join you and are instead floating further and further out of reach.
Still think any old pair of trunks will do?
Click on the gallery below to make sure you're swimming in style this summer...
Styling: Lee Holmes
Photographs: Brian Daly
Model: Thom at Select Model Management
Grooming: Jamie McCormick using Redken
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...