The midas touch: Go over the top with this season's opulent baroque look
Sunday 14 October 2012
Styling: Gemma Hayward & Magda Bryk
Photographs: Jeon Seung Hwan
Model: Sarah Birkett at Next
Hair: Cher Savery at MY-Management using Kiehl’s
Make-up: Emma Miles at Emma Davies using Chanel A/W 2012 and Rouge Allure 2012
Photographer’s assistant: Jed Skrzypczak
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' bug: how to be safe from iOS flaw that lets people crash iPhone with text
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 3 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Web Designer is required to join a f...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's fastest growing full s...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...