Toiletries: How posh are Posh's paws?
A recommendation from Victoria Beckham has got to be like gold dust for any brand. So no doubt after her recent tweet – "Obsessed with this hand cream… Fragrance is amazing! X" – about a certain $20 lotion, the good folk at Anthropologie (the store where she bought it) and Royal Apothic (the brand of cream in question) had a bit of a celebration.
But what about Vicky B fans who aren't in the LA area? Anthropologie's British online store sells a different, though equally fancy, potion for paws; Lollia hand cream (£22). An even posher Posh option is Elizabeth Arden's glorious Eight Hour hand cream (£25 at Boots). Not fussed about fanciness (and have finances to think about)? Try a squirt of Soap & Glory's Hand Food – smells great, costs £2.50 at Boots.
Life & Style blogs
Nine out of ten male prostate cancer sufferers could be treated after 'game-changing' study
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 4 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: B2B Marketing Manager (Events, Digit...