Toiletries: How posh are Posh's paws?
A recommendation from Victoria Beckham has got to be like gold dust for any brand. So no doubt after her recent tweet – "Obsessed with this hand cream… Fragrance is amazing! X" – about a certain $20 lotion, the good folk at Anthropologie (the store where she bought it) and Royal Apothic (the brand of cream in question) had a bit of a celebration.
But what about Vicky B fans who aren't in the LA area? Anthropologie's British online store sells a different, though equally fancy, potion for paws; Lollia hand cream (£22). An even posher Posh option is Elizabeth Arden's glorious Eight Hour hand cream (£25 at Boots). Not fussed about fanciness (and have finances to think about)? Try a squirt of Soap & Glory's Hand Food – smells great, costs £2.50 at Boots.
Life & Style blogs
The psychology of flirtation: how to know when someone's interested
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The position will be home based...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent publishing and...
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...