Toiletries: How posh are Posh's paws?
A recommendation from Victoria Beckham has got to be like gold dust for any brand. So no doubt after her recent tweet – "Obsessed with this hand cream… Fragrance is amazing! X" – about a certain $20 lotion, the good folk at Anthropologie (the store where she bought it) and Royal Apothic (the brand of cream in question) had a bit of a celebration.
But what about Vicky B fans who aren't in the LA area? Anthropologie's British online store sells a different, though equally fancy, potion for paws; Lollia hand cream (£22). An even posher Posh option is Elizabeth Arden's glorious Eight Hour hand cream (£25 at Boots). Not fussed about fanciness (and have finances to think about)? Try a squirt of Soap & Glory's Hand Food – smells great, costs £2.50 at Boots.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Top 20 misconceptions people believe are true
- 2 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 3 Head transplant: man will be attached to new body in under an hour and aim is immortality, doctor says
- 4 Anti-vaccination group defends advert comparing immunising children to rape
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Systems Analyst...