Warm front: Six jackets to keep you covered
Sunday 30 March 2008
Slick 1980s-tuxedo style jacket, £85, by Todd Lynn for Topshop, www.topshop.com
Spring a surprise
Cotton-mix khaki jacket, £230, by Mike and Chris, from Selfridges, tel: 0800 123 400
Razzle dazzle 'em
Vintage-style sequin jacket, £380, by Freda, from www.matchesfashion.com
Grey oversized jacket, £725, by Stella McCartney, from www.matchesfashion.com
Hit the sails
Grey sailor jacket, £60, by People Tree, from www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
Soft, linen jacket, £179, by Marks and Spencer, www.marksandspencer.com
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Is PMS real? The tale of the premenstrual monster and its meaning
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants
£65K - £75K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Creative Director...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: You will need to be able to follow instr...
£18000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This global wholesaler and reta...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This organization is one of the founding names...