Warm front: Six jackets to keep you covered
Sunday 30 March 2008
Slick 1980s-tuxedo style jacket, £85, by Todd Lynn for Topshop, www.topshop.com
Spring a surprise
Cotton-mix khaki jacket, £230, by Mike and Chris, from Selfridges, tel: 0800 123 400
Razzle dazzle 'em
Vintage-style sequin jacket, £380, by Freda, from www.matchesfashion.com
Grey oversized jacket, £725, by Stella McCartney, from www.matchesfashion.com
Hit the sails
Grey sailor jacket, £60, by People Tree, from www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
Soft, linen jacket, £179, by Marks and Spencer, www.marksandspencer.com
Life & Style blogs
American Apparel makes 15-year-old YouTube star Brendan Jordan the face of its new campaign
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy nurse who killed herself in a Swiss clinic accused of doing it for 'publicity'
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
- 1 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-driver is missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£16000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment C...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital production agency ...