First look: Adriana Lima in new fashion campaign
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Brazilian supermodel, who has fronted Victoria's Secret as well as Givenchy ads, has landed a new gig right in between both brands for the sexy yet high-fashion Blumarine.
For fall/winter 2011/12, Italian designer Anna Molinari's fashion label revisits earlier campaigns: Lima already starred in its ads back in 1997.
Shot by Michelangelo di Battista in Paris, the new images show Blumarine's trend-conscious fall/winter collection, with Lima modeling everything from color block to animal print and lace.
Life & Style blogs
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...