First look: Adriana Lima in new fashion campaign
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Brazilian supermodel, who has fronted Victoria's Secret as well as Givenchy ads, has landed a new gig right in between both brands for the sexy yet high-fashion Blumarine.
For fall/winter 2011/12, Italian designer Anna Molinari's fashion label revisits earlier campaigns: Lima already starred in its ads back in 1997.
Shot by Michelangelo di Battista in Paris, the new images show Blumarine's trend-conscious fall/winter collection, with Lima modeling everything from color block to animal print and lace.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...