First look: Adriana Lima in new fashion campaign
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The Brazilian supermodel, who has fronted Victoria's Secret as well as Givenchy ads, has landed a new gig right in between both brands for the sexy yet high-fashion Blumarine.
For fall/winter 2011/12, Italian designer Anna Molinari's fashion label revisits earlier campaigns: Lima already starred in its ads back in 1997.
Shot by Michelangelo di Battista in Paris, the new images show Blumarine's trend-conscious fall/winter collection, with Lima modeling everything from color block to animal print and lace.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 4 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...