First look: Kelly Osbourne for Madonna's Material Girl fall/winter collection
Wednesday 29 June 2011
The former reality TV star and daughter of rocker Ozzy remains the face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes's fashion line for Macy's this fall.
Come September, Osbourne will star in several ads alongside quintessential New York City sights including Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Soho, the West Village, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
The singer went through a considerable transformation, both physically and stylistically, following her appearance on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, turning her into a front row fixture during fashion weeks. She also made her chart debut thanks to a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach," perhaps partially responsible for creating a bond between the two singers.
Material Girl is exclusively sold at US department store Macy's.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: VB.NET SQL CSS Develop...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Graduate QA/Graduate T...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (MySQL, ...