First look: Kelly Osbourne for Madonna's Material Girl fall/winter collection
Wednesday 29 June 2011
The former reality TV star and daughter of rocker Ozzy remains the face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes's fashion line for Macy's this fall.
Come September, Osbourne will star in several ads alongside quintessential New York City sights including Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Soho, the West Village, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
The singer went through a considerable transformation, both physically and stylistically, following her appearance on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, turning her into a front row fixture during fashion weeks. She also made her chart debut thanks to a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach," perhaps partially responsible for creating a bond between the two singers.
Material Girl is exclusively sold at US department store Macy's.
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 3 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 4 Motorists taunt suicidal woman on bridge and tell her to 'get on with it'
- 5 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...