First look: Kelly Osbourne for Madonna's Material Girl fall/winter collection
Wednesday 29 June 2011
The former reality TV star and daughter of rocker Ozzy remains the face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes's fashion line for Macy's this fall.
Come September, Osbourne will star in several ads alongside quintessential New York City sights including Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Soho, the West Village, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
The singer went through a considerable transformation, both physically and stylistically, following her appearance on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, turning her into a front row fixture during fashion weeks. She also made her chart debut thanks to a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach," perhaps partially responsible for creating a bond between the two singers.
Material Girl is exclusively sold at US department store Macy's.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Promising volunteer Trustee op...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...
£110 - £130 per hour: Randstad Education Reading: Psychology Teacher needed fo...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: Randstad Education are curren...