First look: Kelly Osbourne for Madonna's Material Girl fall/winter collection
Wednesday 29 June 2011
The former reality TV star and daughter of rocker Ozzy remains the face of Madonna and daughter Lourdes's fashion line for Macy's this fall.
Come September, Osbourne will star in several ads alongside quintessential New York City sights including Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Soho, the West Village, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
The singer went through a considerable transformation, both physically and stylistically, following her appearance on US TV show Dancing with the Stars, turning her into a front row fixture during fashion weeks. She also made her chart debut thanks to a cover of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach," perhaps partially responsible for creating a bond between the two singers.
Material Girl is exclusively sold at US department store Macy's.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...