First look: Zoe Saldana in new underwear ads
Thursday 08 July 2010
Setting out to rival Megan Fox's Armani underwear campaign, fellow actress Zoe Saldana (
Avatar) has been revealed as the new face and body of Calvin Klein's new Envy line.
Succeeding the much curvier Eva Mendes in the label's underwear ads, she joins her colleagues Diane Kruger (Calvin Klein beauty) and Twilight's Kellan Lutz (men's underwear) as well as supermodel Lara Stone (jeans) in representing the brand.
Saldana was just recently named Face of the Future by Italian fashion brand, Max Mara, and is continuing to up her fashion ante with this much-coveted gig.
Envy, CK's younger and racier underwear range, will hit stores this October.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...