First look: Zoe Saldana in new underwear ads
Thursday 08 July 2010
Setting out to rival Megan Fox's Armani underwear campaign, fellow actress Zoe Saldana (
Avatar) has been revealed as the new face and body of Calvin Klein's new Envy line.
Succeeding the much curvier Eva Mendes in the label's underwear ads, she joins her colleagues Diane Kruger (Calvin Klein beauty) and Twilight's Kellan Lutz (men's underwear) as well as supermodel Lara Stone (jeans) in representing the brand.
Saldana was just recently named Face of the Future by Italian fashion brand, Max Mara, and is continuing to up her fashion ante with this much-coveted gig.
Envy, CK's younger and racier underwear range, will hit stores this October.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£14500 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This expanding, vibrant charity which su...
£16500 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's leading...
£16819 - £21063 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...