First look: Zoe Saldana in new underwear ads
Thursday 08 July 2010
Setting out to rival Megan Fox's Armani underwear campaign, fellow actress Zoe Saldana (
Avatar) has been revealed as the new face and body of Calvin Klein's new Envy line.
Succeeding the much curvier Eva Mendes in the label's underwear ads, she joins her colleagues Diane Kruger (Calvin Klein beauty) and Twilight's Kellan Lutz (men's underwear) as well as supermodel Lara Stone (jeans) in representing the brand.
Saldana was just recently named Face of the Future by Italian fashion brand, Max Mara, and is continuing to up her fashion ante with this much-coveted gig.
Envy, CK's younger and racier underwear range, will hit stores this October.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
Dennis Rodman will coach the North Korea basketball team
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£27000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Consultant (Excel, Financial Spread...
£34999 - £43001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top 10 firm in ...
£6.31 per hour: Inspiring Interns: One of the biggest names in sport is offeri...
£500 - £600 per day: Harrington Starr: .NET Quantitative Developer - Contract ...