Gucci and Chanel win at Italian fragrance awards
Monday 21 March 2011
On the occasion of the Cosmoprof fair running in Bologna, Italy, which wraps up March 21, the Italian fragrance foundation Accademia del Profumo has announced the winners of its annual awards.
Its two main prizes, best women's and men's perfume, are yearly chosen by consumers and were won by Gucci Guilty and Bleu de Chanel respectively.
The juried awards for olfactory creations went to Love, Chloé in women's and Voyage d'Hermès in men's perfumes.
Maison Martin Margiela Untitled and Zegna Forte were named best niche fragrances.
Here are the full lists of Italian consumers' finalists for the best perfume of the year:
Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Attimo by Ferragamo
Belle d'Opium by YSL
Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne
Vanitas by Versace
Womanity by Thierry Mugler
Bleu de Chanel
Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma
The One Gentleman by Dolce & Gabbana
He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared²
Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme
John Richmond For Men
Bang by Marc Jacobs
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
£49000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
£48000 - £54000 per annum + Benefits package: Progressive Recruitment: My clie...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: If you're pa...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: SAP Business...