Gucci and Chanel win at Italian fragrance awards
Monday 21 March 2011
On the occasion of the Cosmoprof fair running in Bologna, Italy, which wraps up March 21, the Italian fragrance foundation Accademia del Profumo has announced the winners of its annual awards.
Its two main prizes, best women's and men's perfume, are yearly chosen by consumers and were won by Gucci Guilty and Bleu de Chanel respectively.
The juried awards for olfactory creations went to Love, Chloé in women's and Voyage d'Hermès in men's perfumes.
Maison Martin Margiela Untitled and Zegna Forte were named best niche fragrances.
Here are the full lists of Italian consumers' finalists for the best perfume of the year:
Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Attimo by Ferragamo
Belle d'Opium by YSL
Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne
Vanitas by Versace
Womanity by Thierry Mugler
Bleu de Chanel
Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma
The One Gentleman by Dolce & Gabbana
He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared²
Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme
John Richmond For Men
Bang by Marc Jacobs
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 4 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 5 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Network Engineer (CCNP, CCNA, Linux, OSPF,...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer (Systems Administration, L...