Gucci and Chanel win at Italian fragrance awards
Monday 21 March 2011
On the occasion of the Cosmoprof fair running in Bologna, Italy, which wraps up March 21, the Italian fragrance foundation Accademia del Profumo has announced the winners of its annual awards.
Its two main prizes, best women's and men's perfume, are yearly chosen by consumers and were won by Gucci Guilty and Bleu de Chanel respectively.
The juried awards for olfactory creations went to Love, Chloé in women's and Voyage d'Hermès in men's perfumes.
Maison Martin Margiela Untitled and Zegna Forte were named best niche fragrances.
Here are the full lists of Italian consumers' finalists for the best perfume of the year:
Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Attimo by Ferragamo
Belle d'Opium by YSL
Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne
Vanitas by Versace
Womanity by Thierry Mugler
Bleu de Chanel
Colonia Essenza by Acqua di Parma
The One Gentleman by Dolce & Gabbana
He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared²
Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme
John Richmond For Men
Bang by Marc Jacobs
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £42000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£39000 - £425000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Newly Qualified ...
£30000 - £38001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A highly respecta...