International Marie Claire editions name their favorite fragrances
Friday 15 April 2011
The magazine, which used to be the partner of the French FiFi awards, has launched its own perfume prize.
Its first batch of winners were announced this week, representing the choices of all of Marie Claire's international editions: Balenciaga Paris won best overall fragrance, Thierry Mugler's Womanity was named "most daring" fragrance, and Hèrmes bagged a prize for the packaging of its Voyage d'Hermès.
In addition to the international prizes, every country that publishes Marie Claire got to name its favorite. France's local edition of the awards honored Frédéric Malle's Portrait of a Lady, and all others can from now be looked up on their respective websites.
The now independent French FiFi awards - known as the Grand Prix du Parfum - will take place in Paris May 5.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
£38000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's best performing...
£35000 - £43000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our award-winning client is one...
£15000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of Atlas ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Opportunity to join established...