International Marie Claire editions name their favorite fragrances
Friday 15 April 2011
The magazine, which used to be the partner of the French FiFi awards, has launched its own perfume prize.
Its first batch of winners were announced this week, representing the choices of all of Marie Claire's international editions: Balenciaga Paris won best overall fragrance, Thierry Mugler's Womanity was named "most daring" fragrance, and Hèrmes bagged a prize for the packaging of its Voyage d'Hermès.
In addition to the international prizes, every country that publishes Marie Claire got to name its favorite. France's local edition of the awards honored Frédéric Malle's Portrait of a Lady, and all others can from now be looked up on their respective websites.
The now independent French FiFi awards - known as the Grand Prix du Parfum - will take place in Paris May 5.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - An excellent new instruction w...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Server Developer SQL, PHP, C#, Real Time,...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer C#, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, MVVM...