International Marie Claire editions name their favorite fragrances
Friday 15 April 2011
The magazine, which used to be the partner of the French FiFi awards, has launched its own perfume prize.
Its first batch of winners were announced this week, representing the choices of all of Marie Claire's international editions: Balenciaga Paris won best overall fragrance, Thierry Mugler's Womanity was named "most daring" fragrance, and Hèrmes bagged a prize for the packaging of its Voyage d'Hermès.
In addition to the international prizes, every country that publishes Marie Claire got to name its favorite. France's local edition of the awards honored Frédéric Malle's Portrait of a Lady, and all others can from now be looked up on their respective websites.
The now independent French FiFi awards - known as the Grand Prix du Parfum - will take place in Paris May 5.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Life & Style blogs
American Apparel reveals 62-year-old Jacky O’Shaughnessy as underwear model
Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Titanfall: Gameplay basics, release date, DLC and everything else you need to know
- 1 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 2 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
- 5 Sharknado 2: Former WWE wrestler Kurt Angle to fight second wave of flying sharks
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...